Will you protect her?

Nanami stares at the red silk dress shirt that adorns his chest, the shirt halfway buttoned from Gojo's insistence. He grimaces at how much skin he's revealing. Paired with the silk dress shirt are a pair of black dress pants and shoes. The dark colors are the opposite of his usual tan blazer, slacks, and blue dress shirt.

He also feels odd not having his usual dotted yellow tie draped around his neck. "Where do I even hide my blade Gojo? Shouldn't I wear a blazer with this outfit?" Nanami grumbles under his breath as he fixes his sleeves. Gojo waves him off as he tries to get ready as well.

The two stopped at Nanami's place to change after buying the necessary disguises. Gojo runs his fingers through his hair, the usual spiky style now let down. Gojo stares at his reflection, his eyes casting down to his black V-neck tee that's paired with a leather jacket. He wears a pair of distressed denim blue jeans and converses.

"I won't need this tonight." Gojo removes his blindfold and replaces them with a pair of sleek black sunglasses. He then turns to look at Nanami's uncomfortable face. A chuckle rumbles from Gojo's throat when he stares at his friend. Gojo reaches over to pluck off the sunglasses from Nanami's nose. "And you won't need these tonight either, buddy. They'll find you right away." Nanami chews the inside of his cheeks, feeling completely stripped from his usual attire.

"To answer your question about your blade, why not just fight with your fists tonight? You're excellent with hand to hand combat anyway. Plus, the bouncer would've stopped you anyway if you were to bring your blade." Gojo speaks easily.

"I guess that's true." Nanami spritz cologne on his neck and wrists. He stares at his reflection in the mirror, hardly recognizing himself without his every day outfit clinging to his body. Gojo rests one hand on Nanami's shoulder, winking at himself in the mirror.

"We're good looking, wouldn't you agree Nanamin?" Gojo playfully hums out with a devious grin. Nanami shrugs off Gojo's shoulder, turning his back away from the mirror. "You're too relaxed for a mission that may turn into bloodshed."

"I think you're just too uptight." Gojo snickers. He leans over to spritz Nanami's cologne on himself before striding out of the bathroom. "I wonder what Y/L/N is up to. Do you think she'll find a way to sneak out of her room?"

Nanami turns off the lights to the bathroom. He walks over to his kitchen counter to grab his keys. "I'm sure she will. That idiot jumped out from a window on the third floor of a building."

Gojo chuckles, nodding his head as he fixes his shoelaces. "Should we go over the plan again?"

Nanami nods his head, opening the front door to let Gojo out first. The two exit Nanami's apartment and head towards his car after he locks the front door.

"From the blueprint of the club, it's a two story building. The top floor seems to be an area for patrons to sit down for drinks and food. The lower floor is open besides a section being the bar. We can safely assume the lower half of the club is strictly for dancing." Gojo glues his eyes on his phone screen while he opens the passenger door.

Nanami seats himself in the driver seat, his keys turning on the engine. A loud rumble from the car rings out in the night air. He puts the car in reverse and pulls out of the parking lot. "I'll mingle around on the lower floor and you'll survey things from the second floor."

Gojo pulls something out of his pocket, handing a black velvet box over to Nanami when he stops at a red light. Nanami lowers his eyes to the box in Gojo's palm. "What's this?" He takes the box from Gojo, opening it up to see the contents inside of it.

"A brand new gadget I ordered off the web." Gojo wears a toothy grin. He pulls another box out of his pocket, brandishing one himself. A pair of diamond earrings are inside. Nanami raises an eyebrow, staring at Gojo who's putting on his own earrings.