Chapter 15

Eridans pov

Soon after I got another text from sol saying "ii'll be vii2iitiing you when ff come2.... iit'll be 2oon, ii'll 2ee you there"

I swear to gog I almost fainted right then. I texted him "great!" And put my phone down. Maybe my life isn't as bad as I thought it is...

Feferi's pov

I got in the shower, soon after grabbing a towel and wiping myself off, grabbing my clothes and putting them on. I brushed my teeth and put my hair up, putting every other accessories on and heading down to the kitchen grabbing a pop tart and quickly eating it running out the door. I walk down the drive way, excited to see sollux and Eridan on the same day, and jump in my car twisting the key in the slot and driving towards sollux's hive. I wait for a red light and call sollux quickly, turning him on speaker.
"2up"
")-(ey! You better be ready!!" I say
"Of cour2e iim ready" he says
"Alrig)-(t! I'm almost t)-(ere!" I exclaim and hang up driving into his driveway soon after and walking up to his door knocking on it.

Sol's pov

I open the door to see FF and smile .

"Ready?" She asks and I smile.
"Ye2"
I walk out with her and get in the front seat right next to the drivers.
"Soooooooo ready to sea your future bouyfrond?" She says laughing.

"Oh 2hut up ff" I laugh and look out the window smiling.

---------
Happy Easter! I promise later today that I'll update again! I just need to clean myself up and update some other fanfics! Love you all! Thanks for the support :o