Chapter 18

Eridans pov

That morning kanaya comes in and gives me breakfast.

"Here you go eridan....
Oh! Equius will be coming in today to get you a new and improved leg... So be ready for that... He'll measure it, leave, and then come back and we'll put it on you..."
She smiles

"Thanks kan... " I smiled slightly back.

"No problem Eridan.... Now try and rest... You might even be walking today.." She replys and walks out of the room, whistling.

I eat the breakfast she had given me and put it to the side, looking up at the clock.

The clock seems like it's going to take forever...

1:30, 1:31, 1:32....

God it's taking foreve-

"Gosh hello eridan... Sorry it's taking so long I just had some stuff to take care of..." Equius says while walking in

"Don't worry about it eq..." My studder standing out as I say it.
He smiles at me a little before taking out a measuring tape and measuring my leg.

It consists with,
"Sorry" "oh whoops" "I'm sorry" "didn't mean to touch that" "sorry!!".

Gog he was nervous...

"Alright.... Thank you... I'll make it today and then put it on later today.... "
He says, sweating a bit.

"A right eq, take your time..." I mutter, watching him leave the room.

I whistle a little bit before deciding maybe I should rest up, and the times the time I do so...

--------
Not much to say here....?
I mean bleh I love you guys
You are all kind but I did get a disregarding comment the other day that's bothering me... It might take me awhile to write again but pff,,, i will..

Love you all