Chapter 23

Eridan's POV

The rest of the days in the hospital were dull. Nothing really happened and it was spent with Kanaya guiding me downstairs to where they trained me and did exercises with me so I could walk again.

It was all stupid stuff like walking on a treadmill on the slowest possible mode. I felt like an idiot while everybody was saying to me.

"Good job!" "Keep going!" "You got this!"

They made me feel like I was a baby again and these were the first steps I was taking in my life.

After all those days Kanaya told me,

"Alright Hun, we're letting you leave tomorrow! We think you've made enough progress to be able to function properly outside a hospital."

She smiled and asked me if I needed anything before I left. I said no and she left. Leaving me and my phone.

I snatched my phone off the table, and turned it on, swiping past the home-screen, and going to my texts. I went to where Feferi was registered and started typing away.

My fingers finally typed out
'I'm getting out of the hospital tomorroww.'

Soon after she responded,
' O)-( MY COD!!'
She texted back.

It brought a small smile to my face and I sent a small smiley face back before clicking out of her window and going to sollux's.

'I'm getting out of the hospital tomorroww'
'II know feferii already told me haha'
He sent back.

'I'll see you tomorroww then?' I sent back, tapping my fingers on the back of the phone.

'Of cour2e.'
He typed back, sending a smiley face and a heart.

My heart fluttered a bit and my smile grew a lot bigger then before.

God. I really was in love with this nerd. How could he turn from my bully.. Into my lover..?

------------
I can't believe that many of you want me to continue my fanfic. Thank you for all the support! It means so much. 💙
⚠️⚠️also!!! If any of you have Instagram, please check mine out! It's @beetective ! Thank you! ⚠️⚠️
((Sorry this chapter was so short))