Chapter 22

Eridan's pov

After Kanaya and Feferi had left, I decided to try and get the hang of walking again.

I paced around the small room, my feet touching the cold floor. I put my arms out like wings just in case I were to fall or trip.

Soon enough I heard foot steps down the hall. I sat on my bed and soon enough looked up and saw Sollux through the doorway.  God he was just as beautiful as I remembered
him... I can't actually believe this is happening.

"Sol..." I muttered, sniffing a bit.

He walked slowly over to me, grabbing me into a hug.
"I-I can walk.." I stuttered into his chest.
"I know." He smiled, gripping onto me tightly, as if he had wanted to embrace me for the longest time.

Before long, me and him were sitting on my hospital bed. I spat out all the things that he had done to me, and how I thought there was no way he actually liked me.
He frowned each time I said his name in a negative way. I could tell it bothered him.

He then went on about how he didn't mean any of it; and that he had always liked me.. But didn't know how to put it into words, so used hurtful words and punches instead.

Later on, Feferi had come in. She had to go to an event so she kissed both of our cheeks and grabbed her keys, running out and dialing a number on her phone. Probably to tell them that she was late.

That's when Sollux looked to me. His face was a bright yellow, his ears even flushed with a bit of it.
"Eridan.. I really do love you." He whispered, cupping my face into his hand and kissing me on the lips. My face flushed with violet, but I closed my eyes, giving in.
-----------------------------------
JESUS CHRIST GUYS IM SO SORRY
I haven't updated in so god damn long and TBH I'm not really in the homestuck fandom anymore. I've had a lot of bad experiences with it and I like to stay out of it.
I will keep writing this though!! So don't worry!! Thank you all for stickin around! 💕