The actual date part 2??

Eridans pov

Sollux loves me... Sollux loves me?!

I looked at sollux and blushed "wwhere do you wwant to go..?" I asked

"Anywhere you would liike" sollux replied

"Wwell howw bout somewwhere to eat... Maybe some place wwhere there isn't fish" I laughed and sollux kissed me on the forehead

"Oliive garden good enough?" He asked and smiled

"That'll be just fine" I replied and wwe wwent on our wway.

Finally once we got there sollux held the door for me and helped me out. He closed the door for me and walked with me into the restaurant.

"Two plea2e" he said and the waitress walked us to a table. Oh cod I love that lisp.

The waitress took our order and got us our drinks, we then waited for her to come back so we could order.

"2o nerd what do you thiink of all thii2" sollux asked. I looked at him and blushed.

"It's.. Really surprisin actually.. I nevver expected this!" I said and giggled.

He looked at me and smiled.

"Your laugh ii2 20 cute" he said and blushed.

"No your lisp is cuter" I replied and then the the waitress came.

We took our orders and she eventually gave us our order. One plate of pasta.

Sollux smiled and started eating it, I started eating as well. Eventually we both got the same piece in our mouths. He smiled and I blushed.

He started eating it gettin closer and closer to my mouth. Once he was really close he stopped, I then ate the last of it and kissed sollux. This was honestly the best day of my life.

My hand was on the table and so was his, he grabbed my hand and rubbed it softly and then broke the kiss.

"I love you dork" he said

"I lovve you too sol" <3

-----------

I hope you guys liked this chapter!!! Be sure to vvote and comment if you liked it!! Thanks!! 💕💕💕