Chapter 19

Eridans pov

The sounds of people talking caught my attention. I woke up soon after and looked up at kanaya and equius talking.

"O-oh, good... Afternoon Eridan." Equius said awkwardly holding up a pair of metal legs.

"Those are mine?" I asked making a small smile appear.

"Yes, these are yours... I just have to put them on you which will be quite painful... SO, we'll be doing a surgery and you'll be put to sleep so you won't feel anything." He smiles slightly and looks at Kanaya.

"Don't worry about it Eridan, when you wake up you might be a little sore but I swear, you'll be fine." Kanaya says after seeing that I look a little nervous.

Equius and her talked outside of the room before kanaya took me into a room to put me to sleep. My eyes slowly closed and before I knew it. I was slowly opening them. My legs felt like they were gone but nothing hurt.

I looked down and I could see metal feet and metal legs. I gasped and Kanaya came in.

"How are you feeling?" She asked.

"Good... Actually..." I answered.

She smiled after I had said so and checked my blood pressure and tons of other stuff before heading towards the door.

"We'll see if you can walk tomorrow. Just get some rest right now." She said to me before walking off.

I sighed and rested my head on the stack of pillows the nurse had given me.

My eyes slowly closing...

--------
Wow, so that's done :9
I hope you guys liked this? And also! I have an art account on Instagram. It's called kippoii if you want to check it out. :7