Chapter 9

Eridans pov
I woke up in a bed. It was really soft and I heard beeping to my side. "Beep, beep, beep" I looked to my left to see a heart monitor and tubes going into my skin. Some were sticking onto, some were actually in.
I groaned and looked to my other side seeing a pot with flowers with a card saying "from feferi". I smiled slightly and looked at the clock ticking on the wall, 5:34.
I looked outside to see it was turning dark but it wasn't quite dark out yet.
I then noticed I couldn't feel my legs. I panicked slightly, and picked up the sheet with a slight struggle to reveal my legs. Bruised with cuts in them and they were both bent in different ways.
I swore under my breath and put the blanket back over them and rested my head, starting to cry. What if I can't use my legs, what happened to them? Why isn't my family here to be comforting me? Why did this happen, to me?
I stopped crying and wiped my tears and waited for a nurse to come. After a few minutes one came in looking excited to see me awake. I then recognized her. Kanaya.
I smiled slightly to let her come in and she sat in the chair next to me.
"How Are You Feeling?" She asked
I frowned. "Not too Wwell.... I could be better" I said.
"Well Would You Like To Hear The Good News? Or The Bad News?"
I waited for a moment to decide.
"Good newws" I said. Kanaya sighed.
"Feferi And Your Family Are Coming Over To Visit You At 7:00" she said happily.
I smiled and then frowned realizing that she had said that there is bad news.
"wwell... wwhats the bad newws..?" I asked with a little fear in my tone.
Kanaya frowned and sighed taking a deep breath.
"Your Legs Are Paralyzed, You Won't Be Able Too Use Them.... Ever Again.."
She looked at the ground and then looked at me. Who was of course tearing up. I cried for a long time, thinking, why did I deserve this? What did I do? If I did anything bad, anything at all Im so sorry.
I'm so, sorry.
-----------
Why am I so evil?? Anyways I hope you guys liked this chapter! Be sure to leave a comment and vote, thank you! 💕