Chapter 12

I woke up with kanaya waking me up.

"Your Family Is Going To Be Here Soon" she says and walks out without another word.

I groan and try to get up, at least sitting up. I look at the door and wait for them. Listening to the beeping, over, and over, and over, and over.

"eridan!!!" I see cronus flinging into the room running to me and hugging me.

"hey cro" I say and hug him back.

"vwhat up little buddy!!" He says and sits down on the chair next to me crossing his legs and smiling.

I just begin to say something, until my father comes in.

"Oh My Gog, Are You Alright?!" He says and rushes over to me, hugging me. I nod and hug back.

"im fine dad i really am" I say and he lets go, sitting in the chair next to Cronus.

"So, What Did The Nurse Tell You, She Said She Wanted To Tell You First." My father said, looking interested in the topic.

I looked at him in the eyes and then frowned.

"....my legs..." I muttered quietly.

"Your Legs? What Do You M-..." He stopped talking and started to frown.

Cronus got up kicked the wall.

"Are you kiddin me???!!" Cronus said putting his head in his hands.

I started to cry, looking at my dad. He wiped and tear away and hugged me.

"It's Going To Be Alright." He whispered and patted my back. I looked up at him as I wiped my eyes and gulped.

"can i be alone.. im just really stressed out" I say and dualscar nods, dragging cronus along with him.

"bye Eridan" He says and jogs after Dualscar. Sniffling once or twice. I look at the ceiling and close my eyes.

Why. Me.

--------
I noticed that nobody is asking questions on my ask Eridan story, go ahead and please check it out! I don't want it to be a waste! I love you all! Please leave a comment and vote! Love ya! 💕