Day 1

A small kid sits under their bed, hugging a teddy bear. Curled up in a ball. Squee was his nickname, he laid there, whimpering at the screams that made it through his thin walls. He couldn't hold it anymore he screamed for his parents.

In return, his mother said she was ignoring him and his father said he ruined his life. Squee's mother was taking this drugs that made her forget things. Squee jumped when he heard the sound of people screaming.

Both his parents told him to leave and go to his room when he told them what he heard. He went back upstairs crying at how much his parents hated him.

As he headed to his room, suddenly  he heard glass break. He stopped in his tracks. In his room, was an intruder, they wanted to kill him and his so-called family. At least, that's what he thought. He walked inside his room, walking slowly and reached for the bathroom door.

He heart was beating outside of his chest, he was shaking and he had pulled up sweat. He finally had the courage to turn the doorknob. As he opened the bathroom door he heard the person scream:

"WHERE THE FUCK IS THE BACTINE!" Said a man, he was skinny and pale. It was as though he hadn't ate at all. He had black boots with metal clips, with a Grey scaled shirt, and a long jacket that had a knife in it. Two in fact.

Squee froze. He didn't know what to say. But the person knew he was there and turned around to face the child. He smiled a creepy smile. At least that's how Squee saw it.

He got down to Squee's level and asked him what his name was. "S-Squee" He said shaking. "Squee. That's a very nice name. Now can you tell me where the bactine is? I know this house has some."

Squee remembered that bottle of bactine. He had to clean a lot of cuts from bullies. The man stood there for a moment, when he finally found it, he poured it all over him. He was going to have to buy more later.

He looked back a Squee and noticed Shmee. "Who's you little friend?" He said as he picked up the bear. "Tell the bitch to put me down!" The person couldn't hear him but he could.

Then after a couple of seconds the man started screaming at the bear. Squee thinks he said something out of line. As a result, the man tore through Shmee's stomach.Digging in with his nails screaming at it.TELL THE BITCH TO UNHAND ME."

How did his parents not hear this? Well, they most likely did and hoped he would be dead.

Shmee asked again to tell Squee to unhand him.But it was too late. All he stuffing had been pulled out and was on the floor. He handed the bear back Squee and apologized for the window. He said not to lock it, he also said he would be back because they were neighbors.

Squee almost cried. The man then fell through the window, Squee didn't want to check if he was okay.

"Lock it" Shmee said. Squee shook his head.
"He would just break it again." Shmee know he was right. His parents would get the window fixed because of his crying. Then he would come back, and if it was locked, he would break it.

Shmee sighed and told him to try to go to sleep. They had a long day of running tomorrow. You guessed it. From bullies..

"I'll stitch you in the morning." Shmee hummed as a response to say he understood. His parents would be mad that he wasn't dead. But that didn't matter right now. He needed to get some sleep. He yawned and fell asleep.

He knew there would be a nightmare but he had to try.