Day 8

He was still running. 40.

As his feet hit the ground with such force, he speeds up.

The wind carried their yells into his ears. Running was his only option, murder was illegal in the United States.

He ran past logs, animals, and trees. 35.

He began to run back to the school, it would take him 20 minutes to get back and leave him with 15 minutes to get to class.

Seeing the back of the school's brick he ran faster. Slamming through the door and running past people a few cursed at him but he didn't care.

Next thing he knew Pepito was running next to him.

"Why are we running?" Pepito asked quickly.

"Pepito, what is the only reason I would be running in school?" Squee said sarcastically.

"Ohhhh, right. Also, have Shmee back." Pepito said as he handed Shmee back to Squee. Squee thought he must have dropped him while running.

Shmee, crawling his way onto Squee's shoulder, looked back to see the bullies sweating but still running.

"Bitch one, two, and three are still after you."

"It's fine, is close to my class anyway."

Pushing his legs even faster to make it before the bell rang.

Slide into the room just in time. He sat in his seat and stayed still so he could catch his breath. Last day of normal life forever.