Day 5

"You should kill the boy." Mr.Eff said, known as Mr. Fuck. The voice rang through his ears. He ignored it. "Why kill him when he can kill himself?" Psycho doughboy chuckled to himself.

The world around Johnny became quiet, he felt dirty, just like the street. That people stepped on, they didn't think about how the ground felt. He felt like he was going to faint, the world moved in untamed movements. He could hear an unwelcome noise, it was getting hard to breathe. He held his hands to his ear, falling to the floor showing mercy and no mercy at the same time.

"Johnny.....Johnny.....JOHNNY." Squee's voice broke through his thought. He was surprised by this action. Johnny looked up and looked up at Squee. Squee towered over like a mountain. His face was bland like he's seen it before. 

"I have to go back home before my parents think they got rid of me," Squee spoke, he sounded annoyed with the matter and the thought of his parents. This was not the same Squee as before, happy, shy, and hesitant about everything. Now though, he was angry and always on edge. Johnny could tell that he had done this more than once. 

Squee extended his hand, Johnny looked hesitate but took it anyway. He didn't question why he was out there, but he was curious about one's reasoning for being out there. This was the most dangerous part of town, pedophiles, murders, manics, and more. But he took no mind, he showed no fear. It was funny to Johnny.

Unbeknown to Johnny, is his family. His blood. Had drugged him. 

              -A couple of hours before-

"Take this." His mother handed him a cup that was filled with liquid. "You should drink it." His mother smiled at him, which was uncommon. Squee handed the cup back, she pushed it back with the palm of her hand. "Drink it.

She persisted him to drink the liquid. Footsteps came from the stairs. It was his father. "What the fuck are you doing?" His father took the cup from both of the subjects. He grab Squee by the neck and told him to open his mouth. When Squee did so, he poured the liquid into his mouth. He allowed Squee to swallow.

They walked to the car and pushed Squee and Shmee inside. Squee hit his head on the seat of the car. Squee sat up and buckled his seatbelt. They drove out of the driveway and headed on their way. 1 hour later, Squee felt different. He didn't feel much, and he felt too tired to do anything like he hadn't slept in days.

"Squee? You ok?" Shmee asked concerned and confused. Squee didn't answer, he hadn't heard him. He just looked out the window, his eyes were bland and broken. Not the usually sunny, imaginative, warm-hearted, and loving. Now he was cold, hatred fill his eyes. Shmee didn't even think he was thinking.

                     -In the present-

Squees inside were screaming. His tears filled the black space he called his mind. It was like a pool with no drain. The tears wouldn't flow outside his body, he was drowning, screaming endlessly. 

All it did was echo off the walls, he hated it. No one could hear him, not even Shmee.

"Help, anyone please." He begged as he cried on the inside, but on the outside, he was just fine. Or, that's what the human brain saw. A kid walking around with a teddy bear, scissors, and a manic who killed non-stop to please the nightmare.

Keep it at bay. One would say. That wall, that nightmare, will soon be his undoing.