Day 6

After eating pizza in silence Squee and Johnny finally headed home.

Squee made his way back to his house, and Johnny just watched. Squee knocked on the door with his small hand and a man opened the door.

From what Johnny could see, he was angry. With a strong grip, he pulled Squee inside. At that was all Johnny saw. He sat there a little longer just in case something happened.

"Nny this is boring~" Mr.Fuck whined. "How about we go kill some people so we can paint the wall?"

Johnny didn't listen tho. He started to hear screaming coming from the house Squee enter. Johnny could make out the words so clearly: "Why are you back here you brat, why can't you just die? You deserve to be put in a mental hospital! Now go to your room." 

With that, Johnny heard small feet going up a staircase. So Johnny decided to meet him in his room, to cheer him up. He didn't know why he cared but he still did it anyway.   

He made a jump, leaping onto the tree, and moved over to Squee's window, and knocked on the window. When Squee didn't answer he let himself in. He looked around but didn't see Squee. He heard footsteps coming up the stair, and then with that Squee was thrown into the room.

The door shut behind him, and Squee stayed there holding Shmee to his little chest. Small voice ran through his head: Kill them. They need to be killed.

Squee held his hands over his ears, and began to talk under his breath. "Leave me alone, I've done nothing. They've done nothing."

"Kid? Squee? You ok?"  Squee knew that voice and looked up to see Johnny looking at him. 

"Wow, he looks as broken as you Nny." Mr. Fuck said with a small laugh. 

"They said they're going to take me to a mental hospital." Squee finally said.