Day 3

Squee laid uncomfortable in his bed. He keep his eyes closed as he heard the screams that come from the neighbors house. He tried to take no mind to it like his parents did, but he couldn't. He was a kid, not a grown-up with a job. He didn't pay bills, hell, he couldn't even drive.

He held back his tears knowing that it would make his father and mother mad. He tried to be the little boy that his parents always wanted. Just when he was about the scream the window opened to reveal Johnny. Squee jumped up with surprise and began to scream. Johnny looked at him and signaled him to be quiet. 

That's when both humans, if you want Johnny that, heard a scream from Squee's dad: "SHUT UP" Johnny watched as Squee held in a silent cry. After a couple of seconds Johnny patted Squee on the head, making a the smaller one flinch. He slowly looked up to meet Johnny's face. 

"Who was that?" Johnny said with anger but didn't want to hurt anyone in front the child. He didn't know why when he saw him at the mall, he ripped a man's brain out in front of him! 

"That's my dad!" Squee looked up at Johnny and smiled. But there was sadness in his eyes. It was as tho, that his soul had left his body, so there was nothing but a shell sitting in his room. Staring at the wall, to wait for it to come back to him.

Children, like Squee still had time, to have a good life. But Squee, was in a broken home, with messed up minds. Does he sit there and talk to his stuffed toy all day? Does it talk back? Johnny would never know until he asked. But he decided to save that for when the child was not so jumpy.

 "Sir?" The small big eyed child said. It seems that Johnny had stared at him a little to long. He looked at him in surprise, then smiled. " Sorry for that." He said smiling a little bit. Johnny looked around at Squee's room. It was neat, too neat. He didn't expect a little kid at his age to have a clean room.

Johnny looked at the walls to see stickman drawings all over the walls. It was a stick man running from a monster, Johnny watched like it was a story. He was invested in each page. Johnny looked back at him with a smile.

"You like to draw?" Squee looked up at him with a sparkle in his eyes, so Johnny took that as a yes. He sat on the bed with Squee. "Well, I like to draw to."He said as he looked up a the sealing. "It's called the homeless insane, very good with the real life homeless insane.

"Then am sure I will love it too." He said as he looked up at Johnny. What did they do to this boy? He seemed so nice, and open minded. He didn't want him to be like Johnny. But then again, Johnny didn't want to be himself either. But it was to late now, but had to at least stop this one from turning.