Day 5.5 part 2

"Kid, I don't think anyone can be worse than me." Squee looked up at him.

"You a pedophile?" Squee asked.

"No."

"You rape?"

"No."

"You, my parents?"

"No." 

"Than there are people worse than you." Johnny looked at him. 

'He just said his parents were shit in a different way.' Johnny laughed a little, thinking that a child could be this done with life. 

Just before Johnny could ask him another question. An employee came with the pizza Johnny ordered. He got the classic pepperoni pizza. What? It tasted amazing.

 Squee sat there and didn't move a muscle. "Eat, kid." Squee looked about at the pizza and decided it looked good, so he quickly took a slice and sat it on his plate that was already given to him.

"I can't believe you trust him."

"You just mad that you said some out of line, and he ripped your stomach open."

"We saw a knife in his pocket! And again, he can't hear me!"

"Yes, and I have stabbed animals, humans, and rats." Squee said, ignored the other comment. 

"Aren't rats animals?"

"Those things are fucking monsters!"

Johnny looked up and laughed. Squee looked at him confused. 

"You shouldn't be talking like that." 

"You shouldn't breaking into other people's houses. But you still did. Your the reason why my window was broken. AND, you did yell: Where the fuck is the bactine! When you got into my house."

Johnny didn't know if he was going crazy, but he swear he saw Shmee smile. 

"Sorry about you window but you still can't talk like that. Am a grown-up, and your a kid."

Squee toke a bite out of his pizza and looked at Johnny.

Then Reverend Meat spoke up. 

"From what is see, I think he's too tired to care."

Johnny hated to say it but Reverend Meat was right. Squee was eating his pizza slowly and he seemed that he was going to pass out at any moment. Johnny remembers that he looks like that all the time, but in a more scarier manner. 

Squee on the other hand looked dead, and sad.