Day 6.5 part 2

Johnny pulled out two knives and tried to stab Squee, with inhuman speed Squee dodged the knives and ran across to the other side of the room, pulling out his scissors.

Johnny stood on one side of the room and Squee stood on the other. Johnny didn't even stop and stare, he ran full speed at Squee.

His knife aimed for Squee's head. Squee dropped to the floor and opened his two scissors using them to grab the handle of one Johnny's knives.

Doing so, he flipped the knife out of Johnny's hand and onto the ceiling. Johnny, who was caught off guard by this, was slashed in the cheek by Squee's scissors.

'So the little shit can fight.' Johnny with this thought, pulled backwards and then charged again at Squee. Johnny slashed his remaining knife around with high speed.

Squee turned around and ran up the wall. Causing Johnny to stab the wall. Flipping off the ceiling, aiming for Johnny's back. 

Johnny with quick speed grabbed Squee's leg and slammed him into the wall. Johnny grabbed him by the neck and began choking him. Johnny sliced Squee's cheek open, the blood slowly  began to run down Squee's cheek causing him to tear up a little.

Squee, even though losing air, rammed his scissors into Johnny's right eye. Johnny still holding Squee and pulled the scissors out of his eye. Squee quicky stabbed the scissors into Johnny's wrist and pushed downwards.

This made Johnny let go of Squee. Squee ran around Johnny and waited for him to turn around. When he did, he took his scissors and stabbed Johnny in the stomach, multiple times. Over and over and over again.

"Wow, this this kid has some much anger!" Mr. Fuck said as Johnny continued to get stabbed.

Before Johnny could grab him, Squee moved backwards and waited. Johnny laughed a little bit and the pasted out.

Squee was tense for a little while, waiting to see if he would get up. But he didn't. So Squee, still being the sweet child he is, picked up Johnny and put him up against the wall.

Looking at him for a little while, he picked up Shmee and started to clean up the mess he made. He took the hydrogen peroxide from under the sink, and began to scrub the blood off the floor, and he did it multiple times until it was all gone. 

He then took the blacklight from under his bed and checked the spot. Nothing. So he did this over and over until everything was gone. 

"He tried to hurt you"

"Mhm, but it doesn't seem like he wanted to. He even seemed tired."

"What! Don't tell me you feel bad"

"I don't feel bad. But I don't feel like he was using all his strength to fight me."

This was true. Johnny was not trying to hurt him, he fought back. Squee took a seat next to Johnny, and waited for him to wake up. 

2 hours later

"ugh"

Johnny said, as he woke from his unconscious state. 

"That kid..........., is a really good fighter."

"Why thank you!" Squee said with a smile, and stood.

This startled Johnny, but he calmed down rather quickly.

"How long have I been out."

"2 hours" 

Johnny looked around to see no blood among the floor, he could even see out off his eye. That the little demon had stabbed. 

Johnny stood and without hesitation he jumped out the window, leaving Squee and Shmee to laugh.

Well Shmee was.