Synopsis

"Fate Brought Us Together"
a liskook au

Kim Lisa is a 23-year-old girl who works as a C-list actress under Stardome Entertainment. She is the only daughter of Kim Heesung and deceased wife--Lee Hyeorin. Unfortuantely, the cause of his wife's death was giving birth to his daughter causing a barrier between them.

Jeon Jungkook is a 23-year-old heir of the
Jeon Group. He is the only son of Jeon Junghyun and Im Yoshin. Ever since his birth, he's always been the focus of spotlight. At the age of 18, he was able to earn millions from his investments. His childhood is not that complicated despite the difference of his background.

With the help of someone, two worlds were bound to collide.

Met with an accident, two souls suddenly got tangled with one another.

"A simple 'thank you' won't kill you."

But it did.

That simple thank you managed to kill him. Yet, it also made him alive.

"You like her, don't you?"

"I like her. What about it?"

And now she's doomed. There's no way out now that she likes him too. And there's now way that he'll let her go now that he's fallen deep for her.

"What do I do?!"

"Uhm...Date him?"

Is there any other choice?

____________________________________________________

DISCLAIMER

This story is a work of fiction. Specified names, characters, events, places, businesses, locales, and incidents are either made by the author or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to real people, living or dead, or events that occured in real time are entirely coincidental.

•••

COPYRIGHT CLAIM

Fate Brought Us Together
a liskook au
🥂
Copyright © Queen LK 2022
All Rights Reserved.

Please DO NOT copy the content of this story by any means and in any way. However, I don't mind you getting inspirations from it if ever you heed to.

I worked hard on it and so I plead that you could respect me as an author.

____________________________________________________

Author:  Queen LK
Genre: Romance,
               Fanfiction
Published on: January 30, 2022
Finished on:                             

——🥂——