Chapter 11

Entering the set, murmurs echoed throughout the whole venue. They looked at her with disgust as though she was the most disgusting thing they had ever seen. They were whispering against one another while glaring in her direction.

But of course, that did not affect even the slightest bit of her. Instead, she looked more poised and composed than how one should act after being wronged and shamed as a slut. She did not care about their opinions for all she knew was that it did not matter at all.

"Such a hypocrite woman!"

"For all I know, she probably slept with other men so that she could be a well-known actress. I find it weird that she became popular just like that."

"She probably used Bambam as well!"

Hearing this, one specific actress smirked in delight. She woke up happy after seeing that Lisa was still being cursed by a lot of people. Her reputation is continuously being tarnished by the news of her "cheating".

How about you take that, Kim Lisa? Her heart swelled with joy seeing that everyone's been hating on her stepsister now. Too much that she could die—not yet.

"Lisa-yah, are you alright?" her manager asked carefully. She was worried that her artiste would take all their words to heart. The curses and shame of others were too much for an ordinary human being to handle.

But Lisa did not answer and just smiled reassuringly.

It's been two days and two nights after the issue was released to the public and yet, there's still no progress. The management was also turning a blind eye to it seeing that instead of trying to release a statement for their artiste, they just stayed silent and did nothing to protect their artiste. It seems that the plan of defaming her was planned thoroughly for it to be this flawless that they could not even do anything about it.

But of course, that did not mean Lisa would let it stay like that for long. She knew the sole reason why her management company was not doing anything for her. It was probably because of Tzuyu. She had a lot of connections and influence in the company after all.

As for Bambam, he told her that his company was already trying to fix it. The company will be releasing a statement as soon as he approves it. He said that he was just waiting for her to decide on their next move.

"What's your plan?" Bambam asked as he stared at her profile. He was curious about what this woman was thinking in that thick brain of hers.

"Don't worry. I've already taken action. Soon, everything will be okay." She assured him with a smile. It's not like she's just going to stay quiet after being slandered just like that. Like she said, she's not a saint.

"Alright, then. Just tell me and I'll be releasing a statement right away." Lisa nodded at him feeling grateful for her friend's help.

She's planning to get out of the company first and foremost. She knew that as long as she stayed in Stardome Entertainment her innocence wouldn't be revealed and her reputation would continue being sabotaged. She cannot clear her name if she stays in that entertainment company. She'll only be imprisoned inside that dungeon. So, she's planning to end her contract with the company.

Of course, she knew that it would be harder than she thought. She guessed that Tzuyu would make sure that she could never leave the company at any cost. She knew that woman planned on keeping her imprisoned inside that hellhole of a company.

"Are you sure with your plan, Lisa-ssi?" Kwangsoo, Bambam's manager, asked while staring at the brave woman in front of him.

"That's good too. Stardome is being controlled by your stepsister and there's no doubt that she's sweet-talking them to sabotage you. If you get yourself free from that corrupt management, you'll be able to freely defend yourself too." Nayeon nodded her head as she subtly explained her opinion.