Chapter 13

"Wait—HOLD A DAMN MINUTE!"

Everyone's ears literally exploded at Bambam's yelling.

"Keep your volume at a human range, can you? We're not deaf, you idiot!" Nayeon threw a pink pillow at his face while scolding him for being so loud. Apparently, they are inside her apartment since Lisa's apartment which is their usual spot is currently unavailable due to the media surrounding her place.

Bambam pouted as he took the pillow to the ground and shot the fuming manager with an apologetic, pitiful look. Then, he turned back to Lisa whose calmly sipping on her canned cola without a care in the world. "You're telling me that the guy you saved was him?!"

The two managers looked at their artiste back and forth with a confused expression.

What the hell are they talking about?

"Saved? Who saved who now?" Kwangsoo asked feeling frustrated by his artist's loud voice and alienated logic.

"As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted—" Lisa shot Bambam a piercing glare to which the guy just smiled innocently, she rolled her eyes before continuing, "—I met with an incident about 3 months ago."

And then on, she started telling them about the accident she encountered—that she almost bumped into the car, but luckily, she didn't. And of course, Bambam, who just can't behave like a proper man of his proper age, kept on interrupting here and there, praises and other nonsensical facts he had said which earned quite a few hits and smacks from both the manager and a glare from the former. Pitiful. But he's fine—body still intact just a few marks due to the smacking and spanking, so everything's fine.

"But you said you saved the man...?" Nayeon asked after opening another can of cola for herself.

Lisa, who was about to speak, was again overlapped by Bambam. That earned another sigh and a smack, but he didn't care though. Whatever.

"Well, apparently, our Lisa here decided to become a heroine and took the man to the hospital." He ended his speech with a playful wink that made her lips twitch.

"And so, how did you guys meet again?"

And there goes another storytelling.

Ah~ So tiring~

So, she told them all the details. Except for the stalking and the Annie part. She's afraid that if she tells them, all hell will break loose. That would be chaotic so she just left it be to keep the peace of the world.

After her so-called storytelling, both managers sat in their places with a dumbfounded expression.

"And so now you're telling us that the man you saved was none other than the Jeon Jungkook—youngest heir to the Jeon Empire and CEO of the Jeon Group,... that man?" Kwangsoo asked as he blinked at her with a blank look on his face.

"Yes," Lisa answered dryly. Is his name that shocking? She honestly believes that they're just overreacting somehow.

"Uh, Lisa? Do you think they're suffering from brain damage?" Bambam whispered as he eyed the managers cautiously.

Only after exactly 10 minutes did their senses come back. They were that shocked.

"You're the one suffering from brain damage, you brat!"

"You said I don't have a brain, how can I suffer from brain damage if I don't have a brain?" He shrugged nonchalantly. His manager could only sigh.

"Lisa...you know him, right?"

"Hm."

Seeing the nonchalant expression on her face, the manager sighed. That man is a very dangerous businessman, to begin with. Being associated with him would bring both good and bad luck. It would be messier if an actress like Lisa would be entangled with such a man. Such an impressive and powerful man is dangerous.