Chapter 39

Lisa is currently working on her ambassadorship with a Korean make-up brand. She is shooting for an advertisement with Wink, the make-up brand she's currently endorsing.

"Alright. We'll proceed to the next setting," the director said. He admired the actress' professionalism for she has been cooperative and obedient since they started filming the advertisement. Thanks to her, it seems that they will pack up earlier than he anticipated.

After hearing the director, Lisa went to where she saw Jeon Somi and two more make-up artists staying to have a re-touch and change her clothes for the next setting.

"That was fast, Eonnie. The director looks satisfied by the progress," Somi praised the actress as they started fixing her look for the next scene.

Following her praises, the two make-up artists praised her beauty and professionalism.

Lisa did not give much reaction to them and just smiled. She knew of Somi's nature but these two, she's not. It seems that the two did not mind her lack of response either and did not probe any longer.

Soon after, her manager came to them holding her phone. She disappeared earlier to answer calls regarding Lisa's schedule. Since there are a lot of people around them, she will just inform her inside the van.

"Hurry up. The set will be ready soon," she told the make-up artists who nodded at her before guiding the actress inside the tent to change her clothes.

Finally, as the shoot came to an end, the director went to exchange a word or two with the actress.

As he neared her spot, he couldn't help but affirm that she was beautiful. Her beauty is flexible, it's not only fixed on a certain concept, unlike other celebrities who can only depict one specific character because of that. He's worked with a lot of beauties like her but it's a rare sight to work with an actress like her.

"Director," Lisa greeted when she noticed the man's presence near them.

"You did well, Lisa-ssi. I expected longer but your professionalism made it easier for the whole production team." His praise was not just from his mouth but from the bottom of his heart. He genuinely admired her work ethic.

Lisa, who received a lot of praise from different people on a single day, smiled at him. He was a straightforward kind of director who was not afraid to let out his thoughts about a certain artist. "Thank you, Director. I am looking forward to working with you in the near future."

The director laughed. "Well, I'll be looking forward to it as well. Oh, by the way, it seems that I have taken a lot of your time. You must be busy so I won't chat with you any longer."

Lisa bowed at him one last time before the director went away to leave the three be.

"He seems kind and truthful." Speaking of another straightforward person who is not afraid even if everyone hears her, Somi, commented as she followed the director's trail.

"Watch your mouth, Jeon Somi." Kang Seulgi glared at the young woman who immediately let out a peace sign with her hand as a sign of apology.

When they arrived inside the van, Seulgi handed Lisa the scripts that she had taken from the company for her to look at. Then, she started the engine and went off.

"Those are the scripts that the company has. Choose what you think will be up to your liking. I will recommend that you decide as soon as possible so that I can arrange your schedule and all the resources that you will be needing," her agent said as he looked at the road in front of her. "Also, just choose one for now. We don't need to rush your popularity. We just need one to film and engage your popularity with the public. However, make sure to have a backup in case you don't get the role that you have chosen. It would be best to choose female lead roles."