Fixer upper boys

I can't drawn people, but I wanted to give you guys an idea of what I think 21 Angie would wear since i don't like describing clotches. But you can imagine her clothes however you like it. (She will joing the club of matching clotches once the ship is sailing)

_________

Bruno was ready to throw his own head against a wall.

A whole week. It had been an entire week, and he couldn't muster the courage to talk to her.

He had always known she would come back at some point, somewhere in the future they would meet, and the boy didn't have any intention of leaving Encanto, so she had to move back to the village. But even knowing that she would come back, and that when it happened they would have to talk, Bruno didn't feel ready for that.

He could maybe have at least practiced in front of the mirror if his sisters had bothered telling him that they knew her old house was being reformed, but the two women thought it would be better as a surprise.

So now here he was, looking through the window of the new bookstore for the twelfth time this week, trying to reunite his courage to finally come in. Bur he was trembling just with the idea.

It had been so long since they last saw each other, she had probably made new friends while she was away, so now she would have real parameters about friendship, she probably would realize he wasn't a good candidate to be her friend and would regret have moved to anywhere near him.  She would probably move away again and it would all be his fault because he was weird Bruno and...

He hadn't even talked to her yet and he was already acting like a child again, he was too much of a mess.

"Can I help you?" A voice sounded besides the scrawny man.

"Uh, I was just wondering if the place was already open." Bruno said scratching his neck, not daring to look straight at the tall man, afraid he would recognize the lie.

"Oh we are, please come in!" The man excitedly passing his arm over Bruno's shoulders and guiding him inside "Since you haven't been here before, allow me to show everything."

Bruno had been basically dragged through the door by the excited man, he couldn't just say no without blowing his cover.

"Yes, I mean, it sounds nice."

"I'm Agustín, I'm here just to help my cousin, she is the mind behind this whole thing. We don't just sell books, but we also have a whole session of books to lend." Agustín pointed out for a couple of large bookshelves close to the counter "Coming this way..." He kept dragging an uncomfortable Bruno around the place "We have our social project of story telling."

It was her, she seemed so excited as she read out loud for a dozen of children sitting by a table. Everyone was staring at her in pure amazement as the girl explained how a princess invade the dragon's cave in search for her the kingdom's stolen treasure.

He couldn't keep himself from smiling fondly at the scene, it reminded him of how he would tell her the novelas he had written when they were kids.

She was so happy doing it, she just belonged to the scene. Surrounded by books as she told stories, she seemed at home.

"... And there is our session of mystery books..." Agustín was still talking and introducing the place, But Bruno could just barely make out what he was saying, he was too busy staring at the stunning girl.

He had always remembered her as somewhat pretty, but now she was in a whole other level. If anyone asked, we would easily say that he hadn't known the meaning of beautiful before this day. Everything on her just seemed perfect, the way she moved and spun around making her skirt flutter to dramatize a few scenes, how her now short curls would always end up softly falling around her face framing it as if not daring to get in the way of her sparkling hazel eyes who stared directly at his soul...