13

▬▬▬ 第十三章,𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

▬▬▬ 第十三章,
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Another day with Yuuta once again.

He was screaming and crying because he wanted to see Kusuo but Kusuo went out to see his grandparents so I had to take care of him instead.

I love him, but he's really pissing me off right now.

"BUT I WANNA SEE HIM!" Yuuta shouted, stomping his feet.

"Yuuta.. I'm sorry, he's out right now. I don't wan tot disturb him, he's went to see his grandparents!" I said, finishing the ramen I made for myself.

"B-BUT I-"

I finally snapped and clenched my fists, turning my head towards Yuuta with a pissed glare. "Yuuta, I said no and that's it."

Yuuta immediately stopped crying and wiped his eyes. "F-fine..." he walked away.

I kinda felt guilty... no, I shouldn't. He should learn that if I can't, I can't. Does his mom teach him anything?

I sighed and ate my ramen, listening to his TV in the background. I went on my phone and texted Kusuo.

Pink guy

Me:
yuuta is hard to take care of. i wish u we're here ☹️

Pink guy:
Too bad

Me:
i was just saying.. don't gotta be so
rude, Kusuo🖕

Pink guy:
You're annoying so idrc

Me:
fuck you

Pink guy:
K

————

I sighed.

Rude ass.

I went to check up on Yuuta. He was sitting on the couch watching Cyborg-ciderman #2

"Hey, Yuuta." I smiled awkwardly, sitting on the armrest.

"Hey, I'm sorry for earlier..." he apologized.

"It's okay, just know that if someone can't do something, they can't. I'm sure Ku- Cyborg-Ciderman number two will be here next time we have to babysit you." I patted his head, trying to make him feel better.