𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟕 || 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐀𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚 - 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐮𝐦

𝐀𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚 - 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐮𝐦

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

"I'm serious!" Tatiana snickered as she threw her head back. "You should've seen the look on Bill's face, I really think he doesn't like me."

Ever since our break started, we've been talking about how Bill gives her dramatic side eye. I find it hard to believe being that he's such a genuine man.

"'Course he does," I shook my head. "You're a very nice girl, what's not to like?"

"We're continuing rehearsals in ten minutes!" Draper announced into the microphone. "With Frank on suspension, I have to run everything so please make this easy for me."

"Hey," Tatiana called, grabbing my attention. "I just wanted to say thank you. You know... for being my friend. I still get weird stares and whatnot from some of the crew but now that you're talking to me, some of them seemed to ease up."

"No worries," I shook my head. "I know what it's like to feel isolated and alone."

She wrapped her arms around my torso, taking me by surprise. I was never one to shy away from a hug whenever it came to a friend but I knew that Ophelia wasn't too fond of Tatiana. Just as I was about to tell Tatiana to remove herself from me, I saw Lia walking and talking to an unfamiliar woman.

For some reason, my body had froze in its place. Opehlia's honey colored orbs landed on me and then down at Tatiana who was still firmly gripping at my torso, her head laying candidly on my chest.

"H-Hi Lia," I awkwardly waved, my heart dropping at her unreadable gaze. Although her expression was indecipherable, I knew she wasn't tolerant of this exchange.

Without any acknowledgment, she turned her head gracefully as she continued her conversation with the unknown young lady. The feeling of disregard she had given me set my heart on a displeasurable high. I could feel my heart shattering into small fragments all while my body began to shut down.

She... ignored me...

"A-Are you alright?" Tatiana questioned, her head raising up to meet my eyes.

"No," I answered honestly while successfully removing her arms from around my torso. A small, peculiar smirk made its way to her lips. "I have to go."

"But rehearsals! Draper's gonna get mad!"

I didn't bother to respond to her and before I knew it, I was jogging after Ophelia. The moment I caught up to her, she and the unfamiliar woman stopped in their tracks.