𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟖 || 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚

𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Weeks flew by and before I knew it, the European leg of my tour was finished. I was overwhelmingly excited because I wanted to spend quality time with Ophelia before the new leg begins and thankfully, I have a good two weeks until then.

"Baby, can you help me with this? I don't understand how these clip on microphones work," Ophelia pouted while trying to clip the microphone onto her blouse. I let out a small chuckle before stepping closer and adjusting the microphone to her liking.

Lately, Ophelia has been very bratty. Her moods change within seconds and her eating habits have changed drastically. I knew who to thank for all of the attitudes and weird cravings that my girl has been having- our little bundle of joy growing inside of her.

"Ready when you guys are," the interviewer, Jane Hotkins winked at us before taking a seat in her chair. I had scheduled this interview to clear any misconceptions that were made during the leak of our conversation. I didn't care about how many rumors were being spread about me but when it comes to Ophelia and my child, I refuse to stand by and just watch it all happen.

Ophelia and I linked arms before walking over to our chairs and taking a seat.

"We got this," she whispered to me. I winked at her and before I knew it, the cameras were rolling.

"Good afternoon Los Angeles and thank you for tuning in. Tonight I'm here with the global 80's sensation himself, Michael Jackson. He's also accompanied by his beautiful rumored girlfriend and mother of his future child, Ophelia Banks. So Michael lets start off with the hard stuff, what exactly was going on in that tape?"

"Well to be frank, I don't know myself. It was a private conversation that should've stayed private but unfortunately, that wasn't the case for us. We had a disagreement about having a child around this time because of touring but I'm grateful of the outcome of it all."

"And you Ms. Banks? What would you like to say about it?"

"Like Michael said, it was a private conversation and for it to be aired out without any sort of context makes it even worse. I've seen magazines calling me a 'baby killer' and a 'monster' for even considering taking a contraceptive which is completely inaccurate. In order for me to be a 'baby killer', I would need to actually be pregnant to have a baby to terminate. At the time, I wasn't pregnant, because how else would the Plan B pill work if I was? I knew that I didn't want to interrupt Michael's touring by falling pregnant.