𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟑𝐫𝐝, 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟖 || 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚

𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

I gently massaged Ophelia's scalp as she laid on my chest, fast asleep. She's been sleeping a lot lately, which isn't really like her. She used to be the type to sleep in but after getting into the habit of waking up for my rehearsals, she's been an early bird.

She slowly shifted around, trying to find a more comfortable position but gave up the moment she opened her eyes and made eye contact with me.

"I didn't mean to fall asleep so early," she whispered before snuggling against my chest.

"It's alright baby," I reassured her. "You've been sleeping a lot lately, you okay?"

"About that, I um... have something to-"

Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Hold that thought," I pardoned myself before getting up to answer my landline. "Jackson."

"Good morning Mr. Jackson, it's Bryan Peters. I'm calling about the renovation process of your estate. Is there any way that you could come over so we can talk about landscaping?"

"G-Good morning Bryan," I cleared my throat. "I can be there, is there something wrong?"

"Not necessarily but a few things might have to be relocated due to some restrictions we have, I hope this isn't an inconvenience."

"It's not I promise," I smiled slightly. "I'm sure whatever it is, we can work around it."

"Glad to hear it, what time is good for you? We'll be here until six in the afternoon."

"I can come now if that's alright."

"More than alright," he reassured me. "I'll be seeing you soon, thank you."

"Thank you Bryan."

I hung up the phone and walked back over to my bed, placing a kiss onto Ophelia's lips. I knew she probably didn't want to go anywhere right now being that she looked to be exhausted but it didn't hurt to ask.

"I know that look," she grinned before letting out a small yawn. "What is it?"

"I just got off the phone with my architect and he wants us to visit our home-"