𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟔𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟖 || 𝐑𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐦, 𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 - 𝐑𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐦 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥

𝐑𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐦 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

"... so I'm in the wrong for being upset about this?" I questioned while frowning slightly. "Dunk-"

"No Mike, you're not wrong for feelin' the way you do but maybe she really doesn't want to interrupt anything you have goin' on. She knows how important this tour is to you, she was putting you first."

I haven't spoken to Lia since our argument in Rome and each passing day felt like a knife stabbing me in the chest. Not speaking to the woman that kept me grounded had my mind brewing up thought, unhealthy thoughts, that could potentially put me right back at the position I was in a month ago.

I can happily say that I was over a month clean of overusing my medication but I should be giving my thanks to Lia for monitoring me. The immense pain that I would feel throughout the days are still there but aren't as painful as I'd remember them to be.

"I guess," I let out a tiresome sigh before being startled by a knock on my door. "Someone's at my door, I've gotta go."

"Alright. Whenever you get the chance, tell Ophelia that mother and I said hi."

"I will."

After saying our goodbyes, I got up to look through the peephole only to find Ophelia standing with her arms folded. I immediately answered the door and when I did, we stood there gazing at each other in complete silence.

Her lips slightly moved in attempt to speak but nothing came out as she walked straight past me and shut the door behind her.

"Ophelia," the sound of my voice halting her in her tracks. I slowly walked up to her and the moment I got within a reasonable distance, I let out a small sigh. "We can't keep living like this."

"Like what?" she questioned innocently. "Can't keep living like what?"

"Like strangers," I shook my head. "I think we should talk about what happened-"

"Oh, we should talk huh?" she chuckled bitterly before stepping even closer to me. "Now you wanna talk?!"

"Ophelia please just listen-"

"No! Don't I make you sick?" she mocked me. "Since I make you so sick, why don't stay as far away from me as you can?"