𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑𝐫𝐝, 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟖 || 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐨, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚 - 𝐇𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝

𝐇𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

The past few days have been very grim for me.

My stomach has been in knots, despite my attempts at taking the necessary vitamins my doctor had suggested in order to maintain the health of me and the baby. I haven't been getting as much sleep and in all honesty, I felt like I was a burden.

To Janet, at least.

"I miss Michael," I whined while taking in a spoonful of rocky road ice cream. "When did he say he was coming back again?"

"Lord knows," Janet rolled her eyes as she stuck her spoon in my ice cream bowl and placed it in her mouth. "I'm just in a bit of a slump with work and stuff, sorry if my mood is off."

"It's alright J," I frowned slightly, knowing that she had other plans in mind than to watch me on a Wednesday afternoon. "You know if I had it my way, I'd be in here alone. Katherine and your father aren't coming back anytime soon either, huh?"

"Not to my knowledge," she sighed. "But you know I don't mind watching over you, I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat if I had to. It's just..."

"Hm?"

"It's nothin'," she shrugged off her thoughts. "Forget I even said anything."

"Nope," I shook my head while putting down my medal spoon. "You have to tell me now, you already brought it up. What's on your mind? I promise, this stays between us."

She let out a long sigh before glancing up at me with a shy look.

"W-Wait, you're not pregnant... right?"

"Heavens no," she sucked her teeth and giggled. "I can't afford to get pregnant now, especially since I'm so young..."

"Then what is it? Everything's okay with René?"

"Y-Yeah, more than okay. Perfect, if you wanna be technical."

"Okay, I'm not seeing the problem here," I raised a brow.

"He's talkin' about marriage Lia," she expressed dryly. "I had already been in a messy relationship with James and being that we all lived here in Hayvenhurst at one point... I just don't wanna go through it all again. He wanted to talk about it this afternoon but thank God Michael asked me to watch over you."