18

Francis' Point of View
I'm on my way to Bash and Mary's house. Bash is having a couple guys over, knowing him it'll probably turn into a big party. I pulled in and there was already a bunch of cars there. I parked in the road and then walked inside. Anna was at the kitchen table with an elderly woman. "Francis!" She came over and hugged me then kissed my cheek. "How are you sweetie?" She asked "I'm good, how are you?" I asked "I'm great, this is Mary's grandmother." She said "Oh, it's very nice to meet you ma'am" I said then went over to shake her hand. "Oh stop that." She swatted my hand away and hugged me. "My granddaughter has told me all about her little boyfriend." She smiled "All good things I hope." I joked "All very good things, but the bar was very low after Grant." She laughed, Mary came down the staircase in leggings and a sports bra. God she is so hot. "Oh God, my Grandma hasn't scared you off too much has she?" Mary smiled coming over to me. "Oh no, she's very sweet." I said hugging Mary, she kissed my cheek. "Mary I hope you two aren't going out while you're wearing that. It's a little scandalous." She said, it took everything in me not to laugh. "No Grandma, I'm going to the gym. Francis is here to hang out with Bash." Mary said "Okay, well I better get going. I'll see you soon Mary." They hugged "It was nice to meet you." I said "It was very nice to meet you too, you're a very sweet boy." She hugged me then left. "Hear that? I'm a very sweet boy." I nudged Mary with my shoulder. "You're so annoying." She laughed wrapping her arms around my waist. "Mary! He is a very sweet boy!" Anna said "Anna I know he is, i'm the one dating him!" Mary laughed "It's okay Anna, she hurts my feelings like that a lot but i'm strong enough to get through it." I joked "He is lying!" Mary laughed "Mary you have to be nice to Francis!" Anna joked as she went upstairs. "You know Anna isn't always going to be here to protect you." She ticked me "Stop." I laughed and squirmed around. "I don't think I can, since i'm so mean." She laughed. I moved grabbed her hands and held them behind her. "Look who has the upper hand now." I smiled, she looked up at me with those beautiful brown eyes. "You do." She smiled. She drives me crazy. "You're just teasing me with this outfit, it's so scandalous." I laughed. "Hm, me a tease? That wasn't my intention at all." She stood up on her tip toes then dropped down so her tits would bounce. I let go of her hands and grabbed her by the thighs and picked her up then set her on the counter. "Are you so sure about that?" I asked trailing my hand up her thigh. "I may have heard you were coming over and changed." She smiled "I would say let's move this to your room but we have to get past 4 guys to get there." I said "Hmm, come to my room once they are asleep." She put her hands around the back of my neck, pulling me in closer. "Maybe I will, maybe I won't." I smiled and leaned in for a kiss. "Mary! Can we go out to dinner tonight? Then go shopping?" I heard Lily rushing down the stairs. Mary pushed me off her and got off the counter. "Of course, I was going to go to the gym so let me go change. We'll leave at 6?" Mary said, she looks so flustered. It's funny. "Is Francis coming?" She hopped down the stairs. "No, he's hanging out with his friends tonight." Mary said "I wish I was, sorry about that." I said "It's okay, we're having a girls night." She giggled "Heck yeah we are." Mary smiled "You two have a lot of girls nights, you haven't ran Simons back account dry yet?" I laughed "No, we only shop when there are sales. Like tonight Mary wants to go to the mall because there is a sale at Victoria's Secret." Lily said "Oh yeah? Is that true Mary?" I grinned crossing my arms and leaning back onto the counter. "There's lots of sales with the holidays coming up." She smiled "You know what I might come with you guys, there's a few things I need to get there too." I laughed "Nope, like Lily said it's girls night. Come on Lily I need to change." She laughed then they went down stairs, I followed behind them.
Later That Night
I sat on the couch next to my very drunk and very passed out friends. I forgot how much I like spending time with them. They are idiots. But they are my idiots. I quietly walked down the hall to Mary's room. I knocked on the door. "Who is it?" She asked "Take a guess." I laughed "Come in." I heard her laughing. I walked in and locked the door behind me. She was laying on her bed in a towel. "Is it safe to say shopping went well?" I smiled gesturing towards the five shopping bags she had on her floor. "Shut up and come here." She smiled holding her arms out. I came and laid next to her. "How was your night?" She asked laying on top of me. "Good, you know your God brother is a very fun drunk." I smiled "Oh yes I know, there has been many times i've had to come pick him up." She said "Oh me too." I said "You know you were with him one time." She said "What?" I asked "Bash called me once to pick him and his friend up. I only recently remembered it was you." She said running her hands through my hair. "I don't remember this." I smiled "Of course you don't, you got in my backseat and went to sleep. I barley saw your face. Once I brought you two back here you mumbled thank you then left." She laughed "I think that means we're star crossed lovers than, destined to meet again." I smiled rubbing up and down her back. "Really? You also vomited in the yard, it wasn't a very romantic meeting." She laughed "How about we just stick to telling people about our second meeting. I wouldn't want our kids hearing that story." I smiled, she loves when I say things like that. "No we wouldn't." She blushed. "What did you get?" I nodded in the direction of her Victoria's Secret bag. "Nothing." She smiled "Oh really? Nothing? That's a rather large bag for nothing." I moved her off me and went over to the bag. "Spoiling your surprise." She shook her head at me. "My surprise?" I asked "Yes" She said slowly taking her towel off. "I want you to be surprised when you see them for the first time." She said walking over to me, completely naked. Oh my god. "I don't get to see them tonight?" I pulled into me. "No." She smiled. I pulled my shirt off then took my sweatpants off. I led her over to the bed and then she laid down on her back. "Hmm it's a good thing i'm all healed up because i've missed this." I kissed her breasts and up her neck. "I missed it too," Her nails dug into my back. "come here and kiss me." She said "Oh I'm going to do a lot more than kiss you." I smiled then kissed her. "You can do whatever you want with me." She bit her lip. "That's what I like to hear." I smiled taking my boxers off.