13

Mary's point of view
I woke up facing Francis, he was still sleeping. Looking so peaceful and handsome. I felt his arms around me holding me close. Last night was perfect. I wouldn't have had it any other way. Francis was so gentle and attentive, but also so dominating and rough. I did not expect for it to feel that good. "Well look who is the one staring now." Francis smiled "I'm sorry, just like you I can't help it." I smiled "I can't say I blame you, I'm very attractive." He joked "Stop it." I laughed "Come here baby." He said in an effort to try and get me to move even closer to him than I already am. I moved so that if we were any closer our bodies would fuse together. He kissed my forehead. "How are you feeling? Are you sore? I wasn't too rough, was I?" He asked brushing my hair out with his fingers. He's sweet. "No, I'm not sore at all. And no you weren't to enough, it was very enjoyable." I replied "Is that so?" He asked "Yes, I wasn't just moaning your name out for no reason." I laughed, he smiled. "Last night was just perfect from start to finish. I wish I could be back slow dancing with you." He said laying on his back, I moved and got in his lap, covering my naked body in a blanket. "It was very enjoyable." I smiled "Come here." He pulled me in closer to kiss me, moving the blanket off me. He pulled away and looked up and down my body. "You are so beautiful." He smiled placing his hands on my hips. I blushed and looked away from him. "I love you so much Mary." He said, I laid on top of him, my head in the nook of his neck. I kissed his cheek. "I love you too, but I can't give you a view anymore I'm very cold." I laughed "Ah that's okay." He pulled the blanket over us. My phone started buzzing on the nightstand. I reached over and grabbed it, Kenna is face timing me. I answered it so she could only see me. "Hey, what's up?" I said "Did you have sex?!" She laughed "Kenna!" I laughed, Francis laughed too. "Oh my god, is he there?" She asked, I showed Francis on my camera. "Hello Kenna." Francis smiled "Hi Francis, since Mary won't answer my question will you?" She laughed "I'm afraid I can't do that, a gentlemen doesn't kiss and tell." Francis laughed "Is there any other reason you called Kenna?" I smiled "Yes, do you two want to go see a movie with Bash and I?" She asked "Sure, Mary do you want to?" Francis asked, I nodded. "Yes, what time?" I asked "2, just meet us there." She said "Okay see you then." I hung up. "I'm surprised they aren't still cleaning up after the party." Francis said "Kenna is a neat freak, I'm sure once the last person left last night everything was already cleaned up." I said getting out of bed, Francis laid back and looked at me. "Stop it." I laughed as I put my bra and underwear on. "How can I? Look at that body, I don't know how I ever got so lucky." He said sitting on the side of the bed, very much naked. "Obviously because you are so smart, caring, and kind as well." He followed up "Oh nice save." I laughed putting on my leggings. "Thank you I thought it was." He smiled, I grabbed one of Francis' lacrosse sweatshirts. It said "Valois" on the back. I love wearing this stuff. We finished getting ready and went out to the car. "I'm not sore, but God am I exhausted." I said getting in the car "I'm not surprised, we were probably going strong until 2 am. I'm tired myself." He said, I held his hand as we drove. "Why is the theater so far away?" He asked "Its only 30 minutes away, it's because this one has the nice comfortable seats, they recline and everything." I said "Well I might fall asleep." He laughed as we pulled in. "Oh really? You won't hear the end of that from me since you always get made when I fall asleep." I joked as he came around to open the door for me. We held hands and walked towards Bash and Kenna. Once Bash and Francis went up to get tickets Kenna repeated her earlier question. "So how was it?" She smiled "Just look at him, of course it was good." I laughed. They came over to us with the tickets and we went inside. "I have to go use the bathroom, I'll be right back." I said "Okay, I'll grab us some snacks." He said "Thank you." I kissed his cheek. I went to the bathroom and then went to the theater. I saw Francis sitting by himself in the top row, Bash and Kenna were two rows down, already making out. I can see why he sat away from them. I went up to Francis. "This was for sure worth the drive, these chairs are so comfy." He said "I know, just admit i'm always right." I smiled. "Shush, come here." He held his arms out. "Hmm, it almost seems like I have my own seat." I laughed "Yes but you don't need it, there is plenty of room with me." He smiled, he put his hands on my hips and pulled me on top of him. I do very much prefer this to my own seat.