2

Francis's point of view
I got ready to go to Bash's house. I'm exhausted, I drove my mom to Boston today for an appointment we left at 4 am and didn't get back until about an half hour ago. I just want to go to bed. I put on sweatpants and a sweatshirt and sprayed some cologne. I looked at my phone and saw Olivia texting me. "Fine i'll ask Andrew to come over instead" All I told her was I was spending the day with my mom then watching tape so I couldn't come over. She is ridiculous. She is also very hot. "Okay then invite him over" I responded. She left me on read. I went upstairs to my moms room. "Hey mom." I smiled "Francis." She smiled "How are you feeling?" I smiled sitting on the side of her bed. "I'm doing better, thank you for asking." She smiled "Well I need to go watch tape, are you going to be okay?" I asked "Yes, your father will be here to keep my company. Go have fun." She smiled "Try not to get into any trouble." I kissed her forehead. "Okay." She smiled, I quietly closed the door. "Bye dad." I said "Have fun." He said. I walked out. I went out to my car. We do this every Saturday night. We've been going over to bash's house to watch tape since we were kids. I drove two minutes to bash's house. I parked my car then got out. I got the plate of brownies that my mother insisted on making. No one knows she has cancer. I don't want anyone to know. I don't need pity. I don't want it. I walked in and Anna came and gave me a hug. "Hi Anna." I smiled "Hi Francis, you look exhausted." She said "Oh i'm fine, don't worry about me." I smiled "Okay well they boys are downstairs, I ordered pizza. It'll be here in a few minutes." She said "Great thank you Anna." I said "Francis! I missed you!" Lily ran up to me "Well Lily if I do recall you saw me yesterday." I laughed, I looked up and saw a girl with beautiful black hair and pale skin and brown eyes. She's the most beautiful girl i've ever seen. "Anna would it be okay if I took took Lily to go get some ice cream?" She asked "Yeah of course Mary, here you can take my car for now." Anna handed her the keys. Mary, her name is Mary. "Francis I forgot to introduce you two, this is Mary, my god daughter, she's going to me living with us" Anna said "Nice to meet you." Mary smiled as she walked past me "Nice to meet you too." I smiled "Okay bye Francis!" Lily said "Bye Lily have fun." I said "He is the cute one I was talking about." Lily whispered "Oh is he now." Mary laughed. I turned into the man cave. I walked in and sat down. "So bash who's this cousin of yours?" Alec asked smirking. "None of you are to touch her." Bash said "Oh come on." Alec said "Especially not you, or you." He pointed at me. "Why me?" I asked "Because she's not your type." Be said "And what is my type exactly?" I smiled "Girls with their mouths and legs wide open. You're not gonna fuck her then move on to your next conquest. None of you are." He said. He's right, that is something i've done before. "Well is she going to the party tomorrow?" I asked "It doesn't matter if she's going because none of you are talking to her, now shut up and watch tape." Bash said, I fell in and out of consciousness. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I closed the door and started taking a piss. Mary came in. "Oh my god I'm so sorry!" She closed the door. I finished up and washed my hands then opened the door. She was standing there very red faced. "I am so sorry" She said "Were you trying to sneak a peak?" I laughed "No I was not." She smiled "So I hear you took over Bash's room" I said "Yes, I feel quite bad about it but he said he was okay with it." She said "Well it's only for a little while right?" I asked "Yes. yes that's right, he'll have his room back soon." She smiled "So I have to ask, not for myself of course but for all the boys in there." I laughed "Of course, for them." She smiled "Are you going to be going to the big back to school party tomorrow?" I asked "Unless Anna forces me, which is very likely, no" She said "Come on, go, for me" I smiled "Highly appealing but no, goodnight Francis." She smiled "Goodnight Mary." I smiled then walked back and sat on the couch.