5

Mary's Point of View
I got out of the shower and brushed my wet hair before slipping on a t-shirt that was about three times too big on me and then wrapped my hair up in a towel and put on some underwear. I went over and put some moisturizer on my face when I heard a knock on my door. I opened the door a little bit and saw Francis outside the door. "If I recall correctly, you're supposed to be watching tape right now." I smiled "Shut up, let me in i've never seen your room." He laughed "No, one of them will see and then you'll be in trouble with Bash." I said "What do you mean i'll be in trouble?" He asked "I mean that I'm well aware Bash has a rule with you all, no touching his God sister." I said leaning against the door. "So this entire time you knew why I was keeping us on the down low." He smiled "Yes I figured it out very quickly." I said "Come here, give me a kiss." He smiled "No, go finish up with them." I said holding his hand. "Can I sneak over tonight?" He asked "No, I just know we'll get caught." I said "Oh dear Mary, I've snuck Bash in and out of this room at least 100 times. Never once did we get caught." He smiled "Oh yeah? And what were you sneaking him out to do?" I smiled "I don't think you want to know that part." He laughed "Why don't I just come sleep at your house? You're parents are still gone aren't they?". I asked "Yes, how are you going to explain that to Anna?" He asked "I'll tell her I'm going back home for the night to stay with friends." I said "Okay, so sleepover tonight?" He smiled "Yes, I'll text you when I'm on my way." I said "Kiss before I leave?" He smiled "No, you can kiss me all you want tonight. Go be with your dumb friends." I smiled, he kissed my forehead then left. I put some pajama pants then walked out of my room and up the stairs, all the boys staring at me. Anna was sitting at the kitchen table on her phone. "Hey Anna, Greer texted me and asked if I wanted to drive down tonight and sleep over. I was wondering if that's okay." I said "Yes, yes of course. Just text me and let me know you got there safe, okay?" She said "Yes of course I will, thank you." I smiled and kissed her forehead. I texted Francis 'hey, all clear to come over tonight.' I went back downstairs to pack a bag. I changed my outfit, I put on a black lace bra and a matching thong. I then put on shorts and a zip down hoodie. I packed a toothbrush, hair brush, and the stuff I need to wash my face in the morning. I packed some make up and perfume and an outfit for the morning. I grabbed my charger and then looked at my phone. A text from Francis, 'We just finished, come over whenever you want.' I texted back 'leaving now.' I walked out of my room. Alec came over to me. "Where are you rushing off to?" He smiled "None of your business." I gave him a bitchy smile then walked past him. I went up the stairs and grabbed my car keys. I drove to Francis' house and went and knocked on the door. Francis opened it up shirtless in pajama pants. His muscles and his abs- oh my god. "Move it." I laughed "Come on in." He smiled. He locked the door then held my hand and led me upstairs. "So this my room." He showed me, lots of football posters, lots of pictures with family. Very clean. "You said I could kiss you all I wanted tonight." He smiled holding both of my hands. "Come here." I smiled, he put his hands on my waist and pulled me into a kiss. "Why does Bash have to be such a dick about this? I want to me about to kiss you in front of everyone." He said "Oh really? Even in front of Olivia?" I asked "Mary, I will kiss you in front of any girl who is remotely interested in me. I want you and only you." He said then kissed me again. "Guess who tried to speak to me tonight." I said "Oh are people not allowed to speak with you now?" He laughed "It was Alec." I said "Ugh, that is someone I definitely wish I could kiss you in front of." He said, I fell back on the bed. "I think he would like seeing that." I laughed. "Oh stop that." He smiled "So what are we going to do tonight?" I asked "Lay here, i'm so sore from the game." He said. "Yeah, you got tackled pretty hard didn't you?" I smiled "Shut up, you didn't even run down to the field to see if I was okay like a good girlfriend would have done." He joked "Girlfriend? I don't recall you asking me to be your girlfriend." I smiled "Of course you're my girlfriend, we hang out all the time and we both really like each other right?" He said "Yes we hang out and yes we both really like each other, but in order for me to be your girlfriend you're going to have to ask." I smiled sitting up. "Mary," He stood in between my legs and cupped my face in his hand. "will you be my girlfriend?" He smiled "No." I laughed "Yes you are." He smiled then kissed me. "Do you want to get breakfast to go tomorrow and go out to a spot I like?" He asked "Yes, I would love to." I smiled then kissed him again.