11

Mary's point of view
I woke up laying facing Francis, I felt his hands on my hips. I also felt him looking at me. "I know you're staring." I smiled with my eyes still closed. "I stare at beautiful things, and I have the most beautiful thing in front of me so I'm bound to stare." He kissed my forehead. "Shut up." I opened my eyes and laughed, he leaned in and kissed me, I pulled away. "Wait what time is it? Anna is going to be freaking out." I asked "It's currently 1 in the morning, and Anna is not freaking out because I texted her and told her you were passed out and asked if it was okay for you to stay the night." He said "That's sweet of you, but I don't think she likes that we have sleepovers." I said sitting up "Why do you say that?" He asked "She's concerned we're not being safe, you know like using condoms and everything." I said "Mary I hate to break this to you but we're not having sex so there is no concern if we're being safe or not." He laughed "Stop I know." I punched his shoulder. "But she doesn't know that." I said "Well if she already thinks that we minds well." He laughed "Oh really?" I laughed "I'm just messing with you. But if you wanted to, I would love to." He said "I want to, I'm just nervous." I said. I really want to. But what if I'm bad? The other two girls he was with are probably much more experienced. "I understand, there is no pressure at all Mary. I promise you, I'm happy just holding you and kissing you." He smiled. I love him. "You're sure you're okay waiting?" I asked "Yes, yes Mary I don't need that." He said "Okay." I smiled and laid my head back down on his chest. "Hold on one second." He moved me off him and laid my head down on a pillow. "I got something for you i'll be right back." He said "Okay" I said confused. I took off my leggings and shirt I came over in and put on one of Francis' sweatshirts. I put my phone on the charger and laid back down. Francis came back in and was holding something behind his back. "What are you doing?" I laughed "Just be quiet." He laughed sitting down. "I know you already got your dress before I could ask you, but I was wondering if you wanted to go to homecoming together." He smiled and pulled out a basket of all my favorite foods, beauty products, etc. "You know I want to say yes, but someone else already asked me." I said "Oh did they?" He asked moving the basket to the side and getting on top of me. "Yes, many people actually, you're very late in the game." I smiled as he put his hands on my hips. "Well," he moved my hair and placed a kiss on my neck. "you're going to just have to tell them" he kissed my neck again, "that you're going with me." He kissed me. "Hmmm, well that convinced me." I smiled "Good. You're going to look so pretty in your dress." He said "Thank you, and you're not bothered by how short and tight it is?" I laughed "Well, I know you are going to look just amazing. And I also know when someone looks at you and thinks wow she's hot, they will also see me holding your hand and know you're all mine." He said "Hmm and see us dancing." I smiled "Yup, my mom helped me pick everything out. She has been so excited for me to ask you." He said "She's so sweet." I smiled "I love you." He kissed my forehead. "I love you too." I smiled "There is one thing" He said "What?" I sat up "I got told yesterday that Olivia and I are nominated for homecoming queen and king. She told people we were still together." He said "Oh" I inched away from him. "I tried to op myself out, but I can't. I just want to prepare you in case we win." He said "I appreciate that." I said not making eye contact "Hey look at me," I did. "come prom time, everyone will know we are together. And we will win that." He said cupping my face in his hands then kissing my forehead. "Okay." I smiled "Olivia can tell people we are still together all she wants. There is only going to be one girl i'm going to dance with at homecoming and only one girl i'm going to show all my love and affection to." He said, I kissed him. "Come here let's go back to bed." He held his arms out. I laid my head on his chest and held him close, he wrapped his arms around me. This is my favorite place in the world. Laying in the arms of the boy I love.