Chapter 7: She's A Slut, But I Like That.

Hai guys! Sorry for not updating in so long! I have been procrastinating, having writers block, EXTREMELY busy, and sick lately. I hope you enjoy this chapter though! <3 x

______________________________________________________________

Emily's P.O.V.  

 We all shuffle through our personal deck of cards to find a match for 'She's ______ , but I like that'. I look up to see Melody grin. I raise my eyebrow confused and scared of the card she will show us. Everyone took turns, their choices were quite funny and offensive, but now it was Melody's turn. "She's a slut, but I like that" Melody says placing down the other half of the pair. "That really should be a lyric 5SOS has" Ieda says laughing. Of course actually joking about sluts is totally not a joke, it is illegal and I think Vikk wouldn't like that. 

~~The Next Day~~

I wake up at around 8:00 a.m. too my stupid alarm clock. Rolling out of bed I find my phone and see a text from Vikk. I smile wide and open it:

Meet me at Starbucks at 8:25? ;) x

I text back:

Okay bb, cya there ;D x

I throw on a pair of ripped acid washed jeans, a red muscle tee, my black converse, and a leather jacket. Putting on some mascara and setting my hair into a messy bun I get in my car and drive to Starbucks. I spot Vikk taking a picture of his cup that probably just has a normal latte or coffee. Getting in line I order a Grande Caramel Machiato. "Heyyy" I say joining him in the booth smiling. I do the same with taking a pic of my drink before consuming it. He laughs and I laugh with him nervously. I look over his shoulder and at his phone, he doodled whiskers and cat ears on me. "OMG I LOOK SO CUTE!" I say staling him. He jumps at the mini racket i made but blushes, "You always look cute". I blush and hug him tight kissing him on the cheek. The lady cashier gives us a dirty look and we laugh.

We left 15 minutes later and spotted a woman with a mini black dress, make-up that looks melted, messy hair, nude high-heel stilettos, and a bottle of vodka. She was clearly a slut. I walked a bit faster making Vikk confused but he realized once she was all over him. The slut slung her arms around his neck getting closer to him each second. This was getting me really mad and before I knew it I was yelling at her and pushing her. This doesn't usually occur in situations, but no one touches my man. Vikk grabbed me throwing me over his shoulder and running. I tried to break free but got tired and returned to being calm. He slowed down and placed me on the bench at a local park we both lived near. "You know what lets go back and get my car" I said laughing.

~~1 Hour Later~~

Vikk's P.O.V.

"GET REKT" I hear Emily yell at her screen. We were playing Hunger Games. I laugh at her reactions to everything, cos' she is just adorable. We were playing with Mitch, Preston, and Lachlan. "nononononnoono! NOOOOO!!!!" she yells again. I look over at her screen, she died. I smirk and look back at my screen. It was Death match in 1 min. I found 2 diamonds and I had a stick, so why not make a sword? 10 seconds. 5 seconds. 3 seconds. 1 second. We were teleported back to spawn. I was against the 3 boys. Preston suggested a fist fight so we all stripped our armor and put our weapons in our inventories. 1...2...3... CHARGEEE!!!! We all attacked Lachlan, he died. Attacked Preston, I died. "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!" I yelled. Mitch ended up winning but ya.

I logged off Minecraft after 2 more games and sat there staring at Emily for a fe minutes. I was so lucky to have her, I'm even surprised Lachlan let me have her to be honest. Every detail, every inch, and every thing about her was perfect. She finally notice I was staring and questioned me "Why are you looking at me like that?". "No reason, what do you wanna do now?" I responded sitting up. "We can visit my friend Iris" she said grabbing her keys. I nodded and followed her. We entered her car with me taking the passengers seat and her taking the drivers seat. It was about a 20 minute drive to thje hospital, which worried me about this 'unknown Iris friend'. We went to the desk to check in for visiting hours and Preston was also here.

Preston's P.O.V.

I got into my car after playing Hunger Games with Lachlan, Mitch, Vikk, and Emily. I won of course, but right now I was driving to the hospital to check up on Iris. I picked up a teddy bear, flowers, and skittles before driving directly to the hospital. When I checked in with a nurse she let me in. I walked into her room and she was sleeping. I smile because she looked simply beautiful. No make-up and just peaceful. I sit on the chair beside her bed and hold her hand placing the gifts I bought  , except for the skittles, on a small table. Her hand was warm, like really warm. Staring at her made me feel like this was heaven or a dream. Oh how I wish she was mine.

~~Some time later~~

I wake up hearing pictures being taken. "Awe" Vikk says. "Huh?" I say completely confused. Well, I was. Then I realized I was still holding her hand but she was awake also now. She smiled as we blushed together and let go of each others hand. "I didn't really know you had a girlfriend" Vikk says. "They aren't dating, but if they did, I would ship it" Emily says giving us a little smile and winking at Iris. I then took a quick glance at Iris, but this time she was staring. "Well, what brings you here Em?" Iris says cheerfully breaking the stare. "Just wanted to check on you because there is legit, nothing to do this weekend" she responded. "Iris is out of the hospital tomorrow" I say happilly. "Really?! Can we go shopping tomorrow?" Emily says. "Oh... I wish I could but doctor says that Preston has to take care of me" Iris says, lying by the way. The doctor only said she needs to stay home for a while, but okay.

Em and Vikk ended up leaving an hour later. "Why did you lie to her about me having to take care of you tomorrow?" I ask her. "I just assumed you would want to maybe hang out with me, unless your busy, that's fine by me" she responds shruging. I shake my head and agree that I would stay with her tomorrow. "Thanks for being here for me Pres" Iris says squezzing my hand. "No problem" I say giving a little smile. She was just so perfect and I can't understand why anyone would hate her. She was the one I wanted and I feel that she wanted me too.

______________________________________________

Thank's for reading!!! Sorry If this chapter was short and not really good D: I still kind of have writers block! If you guys have any suggestions for the upcoming chapter message me or comment below!!! Don't forget to vote, add to your library and share this!!! Love you cacti's!!! :D xx

Instagram- @ijbhfrags_

Snapchat- ijbhfrags

Twitter- @IJBHfrags_

Tumblr- xx-kawaii-tbnr-xx

~IJBHfrags