Chapter 4: Hotel Wars

I'm at MissCupcakee_'s house right now for a sleepover... so ya enjoy dis chapter... :P

Song: Shawn Mendes- The Weight~ Shawn has been succesful this past week so why not?

Im a unicorn <--- MissCupcakee_

banananananananannanananananana <--- IJBHfrags

________________________________________

Mitch's P.O.V.

"Meech... wake up plox..." I hear Rob as he shakes me awake. I groan as the sunlight hits my eyes "SUNLIGHT TO STRONGK". I crawl back under the bed sheets hiding from the sunlight and Rob. "C'mon Mitch, lets go get you ready" Rob says dragging me out of bed. He brings to the washroom and I look in the mirror and see that my hair is messed up and my eyes a little red. Shutting the washroom door I strip my clothes a hop into the shower.

~After showering and getting dressed and all that fancy stoof~

I walk to Rob's room and knock like 100 times. "Yus, what you need?!" Rob answers opening the door slightly annoyed. "I just wanted to say hi" I whisper slowly backing away but them I stop him when he is about to slam the door shut. "Dood, I'm just kidding lets go down now!!!" I say pulling him out of the room. "Mitch No!" He says reaching for the door but it closes. I let go of him quickly and he turns on his heels facing towards me and says "My key card is still in my room Mitch". He runs his fingers through his hair tugging frustrated. I follow him as he enters the elevator. "Sorry, I didn't know..." I say quietly ("you are a bananananannanana <#")(<<<I hope you enjoyed that line) Rob walks to the help desk and ask for an extra key card to re-open his room. "Okay Mr.Latsky, that will be 75 dollars" 'Brenda' says. His eyes widen and (flips a table killing Brenda xD) he turns to me with no words. I roll my eyes and pay Brenda the 75 dollars. "Swagg" Rob says quickly running past me into the elevator. 

Rob-A-Dob-Flob's P.O.V.  

I ran into the elevator to get back to my room. Before I could even slide the card through the lock I fall onto the ground face first. "I will win swagg" I hear Mitch say as he grabs the card from me. "B-But #Bajanless" I say as I QQ. Mitch slides the card opening the room. I roll into a ball and start fake crying "Fine don't love me". Mitch drags me into the room by my feet as I grab a potato on the ground and throw it at him hitting his eye. He falls onto bed screaming and laughing hysterically. "I declare Hotel Wars!!!" Mitch say throwing a pillow at me.

I start to use the pillow and hit him, half way during the Hotel War someone's phone rang. "I surrender!" Mitch says as he answers his phone. "Hellooooooo?" He says into le phone. "Who is it?" I asked getting up and pressing my ear against the other side of his phone. "Mitchell Donald Ralph Hughes, do you know what day it is?" I hear his mother say. I quietly laugh but continue to listening to the conversation. "Um.... No I don't, what day is it?" He says confused and shooing me away but I refuse. "What day is it?" I question myself, walking up to my phone on the dresser. It was Wednesday August 27th 2014. I walk back to Mitch as he hangs up the phone. "What day is it?" I ask him raising an eyebrow.  He just walks away back to his room head facing the ground. Before I could stop him he just sighed and said "Not right now Rob, lets just go to Preston's house".

~Time Wubs 1 Hour Later~ 

We arrive at Preston's house and I shut down the engine. Mitch and I walk up to the door and ring the doorbell about 50 times. I pull out my phone to see some text messages and look back up as the door opens. 

Mitchell's P.O.V. 

The door open's to reveal a crying Jessica. "What happened?" I say worried as she leads us to the living room. She sits on the couch and curls into a ball sobbing. "Where is everyone else?" Rob says walking towards the stairs. She doesn't respond but he walks upstairs anyways. I sit beside her hugging her and repeating what Rob just asked. "T-they all l-left to go s-somewhere" She says stuttering and wiping some tears. "Then what happened Jess?" I say concerned. "A-all the m-memories are coming b-back I can't handle it..." She whispers. She starts to scream crying and gripping her hair. "Shhh... It's okay, I'm here" I whisper trying to comfort her. She hugs me back sobbing.