Chapter 1: New Neighbors

Haii Cacti's!!! Thank you to the people (itsfelicia_dood, Biggumss, benjasprincess, UmAwkwardEden, Prin03, DreamCollection, ShortPencilCrayons, captainbajanquake and MissCupcakee_) who have submitted!!! So I will still be accepting character submissions until the end of summer(September 1st)!!! Not so much in this first chapter but enjoy!!! :D xx

__________________________________________________

Iris' P.O.V.

        "Haii guys, It's Iris here! So it's a few days until I start my last year of school! So for this video I will be just updating you guys on some upcoming stuff you don't want to miss! As you can see I have dyed my hair this summer" I said pointing at the red tips on my bangs. "New furniture, clothes, make-up, video games, and s-" I look out my window and see I have been interrupted by a loud beeping truck.

"Well new Minecraft series and new neighbors" I continue saying sitting back down and smiling at my camera. I show the camera everything new I have, and the 3 new series I will be doing for Minecraft. "Well that's all for today, BAII BAES!!!" I slap the camera ending the video. I decide to go help and welcome my new neighbors.

Wait I need to make a good impression on these people. I change into blue shorts, a Nirvana muscle-tee, my black converse, and put my hair in a sock bun. Looking good chica. I wink at myself in the mirror, go downstairs to grab my phone and leave.

I knock on my new neighbors door the way Ana in the movie Frozen did and sing 'Do You Want To Build A Snowman' quietly. A man with brown hair with a bald spot, light eyes, and looks around his 40's answers the door. "Hello Sir, I just wanted to welcome your family to this lovely neighborhood and I was wondering if you could use any help right now?" I say kindly. "Thank you and you can help by starting with the kitchen, also my name is Mr.Arsement" He says shaking my hand. "And I'm Iris" I respond heading to their kitchen.

A lady with short blonde hair walks to the kitchen from upstairs. "Who is this sweetheart?" she says helping me move the dining table to the right spot. "You must be Mrs.Arsement" I say shaking her hand "The name is Iris, Iris Marie Russett". She smiles hugging me and responds "Why yes I am darling! What a beautiful name for such a beautiful girl!". I blush lightly and we continue to work.

3 hours later(TIME WUB - from itsfelicia_dood)

We finally finished the kitchen, dining room, living room, and family room. That's when a boy with dark brown hair, nutella eyes, and looks around my age comes downstairs with a semi-big pile of dirty dishes that smells like... sushi??? I roll my eyes and take them and I get a confused look from him. I never saw his face totally but just bring it straight to the sink.

"Ummm... not to be rude or anything, but who are you exactly???" a familiar angelic voice ask me.

_____________________________________________

This chapter was not that interesting but the next one may!!! Also sorry for such a short chapter!!! If you guys have any suggestions for the upcoming chapter message me or comment below!!! Don't forget to vote!!! Love you cacti's!!! :D xx

Instagram- @kawaii_tbnr_13

Snapchat- ijbhfrags

Twitter- @TheIrishOne1D13

Tumblr- xx-kawaii-tbnr-xx

Polyvore- inspired-13-directioner

~IJBHfrags