Chapter 3: Joss Violi

Okay I'm going to start posting chapter's when I want to because sometimes one week to finish writing one chapter is not enough for me! This is up late because I was at a party eating food and reading books at the park... I know I am not social but there was a lot of really pretty boys there! Also that's when I got my late b-day(Our Moment~ Perfume by One Direction)!!! Hope you guys enjoys this chapter! :D xx

Picture on the side is Joss because I said so :P

Also Amnesia by 5SOS is on the side... just in case you didn't watch the music video. Yep... whatever enjoy! :3 xx

IMPORTANT NOTE!!! ------v
-------------------------------

I NEED YOU GUYS TO ANSWER 5 QUESTIONS AT THE END THANKS!!!

-------------------------------

IMPORTANT NOT -----------^

____________________________________________

Adora's P.O.V.

I wake up to hear a scream beside the room I was in. Where the hell am I and who the hell was that? I get up and walk into the hallway. "Oh hey, you're awake!" Ashley says cheerfully hugging me. "Yeah... Where are we?" I ask her trying to find the washroom. "We're at Preston's house, we arrived here wasted dear" She says laughing and handing me a new toothbrush. After we do our business and make ourselves look semi-decent we walk downstairs to find Jessica eating frosted flakes.

My eyes lit up when I saw her. "JESSICAAA!!!" I yell hugging her making her choke on cereal. I laugh and apologize after she recovers which took a few long minutes. "Go Away! Get Out!" We hear Keeley yell. We ignore her because it's probably just Preston bothering her. I turn on the T.V. as Jessica answers a knock at the door. "Hai, come in!" I hear Jessica say before she closes the door. I turn to see a tan girl with jet black hair and red bangs. "Hey I'm Adora and that's Ashley"I say waving at her. "I know, I watch your videos! I'm Iris" She says sitting beside me. We hear another scream from upstairs. Also a glass break and a loud thud. "Maybe we should really go check on Keeley" Jessica says running up stairs concerned.

Keeley's P.O.V.

"Go Away! Get Out!" I yell at Joss who climbs through the window. He just smirks and chuckles. "You actually thought you could leave Washington and just leave me there alone?" He says slamming the windows shut. I shake my head a respond stuttering and crying "I'm s-serious leave!". He slowly started to walk towards me and sat on the edge of my bed. "Keeley, I can't live without you... I love you". I just shake my head more and hide under my covers. "C'mon Keeley, I know you love me to... I don't care if we're young, run away with me Keeley" He whispers pulling the covers from me. I push him as hard as I can which causes him to fall down beside the leg of my table and breaks a vase.

"Keeley what's going on?" Jessica yells as everyone else begins to crowd into my room. "Joss what the fudgin' hell are you doing here?" Preston yells at him as we hear the front door slam and 2 people running upstairs. "Keeley! Joss what are you doing here?" My Mom yells as I run to her and hug her. "What do you think I'm here for?" Joss says running his fingers through his fluffy hazel hair. "To rape her..." I hear Rob whisper to Mitch. "I need Keeley in my life, she's my only hope! My parents don't want me in the house and Keeley is my only friend!" He says getting emotional. I start to cry and drop to my knees from what he just said. Did his parents really kick him out? What was so wrong about him? "I d-didn't want your parents or your brothers to know, I thought t-they would also h-hate me" He says crying now.

"Well son, you're a nice boy. But it's very dangerous to climb up whatever you climbed up on into a window, also kind of creepy so next time just knock on the door" my dad says messing with his hair. I walk up to Joss shyly and give him a hug. "We can be friends for now, but I think loving each other is a little to early don't you think?" I say releasing from the hug and laughing. He wipes his tears and nods in agreement. My parent's allow him to stay in the house, but he has to sleep in the basement for now. We all helped setting up his room downstairs. He had a decent bed to sleep on, dark blue walls, a side table with a lamp, and a luggage that he had with him that he left outside.