Chapter 10: Literally Falling

Hallo cacti's! So basically on Sunday May 24, 2015, I went to this convention called "Anime North" and it was really fun. I went as Pikachu and my friend MissCupcakee went as Lulu, there were many cosplays and stuff to buy... comment if any of you live in Toronto, Ontario or interested in anime or manga, I hope you enjoy the chapter!

I ALSO PLAN ON UPDATING ON MONDAYS AND WEDNESDAYS !!!!! IF NOT POSTED ON THOSE DAYS A CHQAPTER WILL BE MADE UP FOR OVER THE WEEKEND!!!!!

______________________________________________________________________

Melody's P.O.V.

I scroll through my twitter feed and find Preston posting a video with a name that attracted me. It was unique one... it was @LachlanYT. Pressing on his user I begin to look through his pictures and tweets. He had a blonde quiff, blue eyes, an adorable button nose, and this cute smile. Wow, he's cute. I wish I could meet him. I sigh and put my phone away and head to Iris' house to hang out. We've become quite close ever since her little panic attack incident.

Knocking on the door, I wait patiently for someone to answer. Her mom answers and lets me in offering me any drinks and snacks. I shake my head putting down her offers and open the door to Iris' room. She was skyping that blonde guy again. I tip toe all the way behind her and yell gripping her shoulders. I fall to the ground in laughter as she turns as white as a ghost but laughs nervously along with me. I grab an extra chair beside her desk and sit beside her smiling. "Hey, this is my friend Lachlan! Lachlan, Melody. Melody, Lachlan." Iris says gesturing her hand toward the computer and back at me.

I then remember his name as it begins echoing in the back of my head... Lachlan. It was him, the one with the blonde hair and blue eyes. I stare at the screen of his picture as he smiles and waves at the camera. I wave back and Iris pokes my cheek and whispers in my ear "errrr.... You're kinda blushing". I get nervous and cover my face awkwardly and he chuckles or giggles. "I'm Iris' best friend, and if you can't tell by my accent I'm from Australia" he says still laughing a bit. I die a little bit from his strong accent, it gives me the feels but I hold it back by biting the side of my cheek.

We made conversation until things got awkward and Iris decided to go downstairs and clean or cook something or whatever. "Sooooo....." I say breaking the silence. "Uhhhh.... So, how old are you? If you don't mind me asking" He says smiling awkwardly, but of course I found it adorable. "I'm 18, last year of high school, how about you?" I say smiling. "I'm 20, I don't really know what to do with my life, so I'm not in university or college, instead Youtube is my thing" He answers. "Haha, ya, I know.... I've seen your videos with Purston" I respond. "Oh really? Do you like the videos?" He asks raising an eyebrow and smirking. God, adorable overload. I nod and we begin to laugh continuing conversation.

~TIME WUB/1 HOUR LATER~

I wave at the screen as me and Lachlan say bye to each other. We ended up exchanging our skypes, instagram, twitters, and numbers. I then again realize I was still at Iris' and it has been more than 1 hour of skyping Lachlan. I run downstairs to find Iris sitting on the couch and cuddling and watching a movie  with Preston. "YOU LEFT ME FOR ONE WHOLE HOUR TO WATCH A MOVIE WITH PRESTON WHILE I SKYPED LACHLAN?!?!" I say yelling at her. She frowns and tilts her head to the side. I widen my eyes asking for an explanation. She rolls her eyes and responds "Well, it was totally obvious you liked him, so why not give you time to get to know him". I smile and blush, "Thanks..... sorry for yelling at you by the way".  She nods and cuddles with him as he kisses her forehead. #OTP.

I walk home thinking about 2 things, how hungry I am and Lachlan. I really wanted some pizza and to talk to him again soon. Whipping out my phone I text him.

Melody Lachlan

Hey Lachy!

Hiii, what you doing now?

Just walking home, what about you?

To be honest, was about to go back to sleep... it's around 5 in the morning here

O... sorry for bothering you then, enjoy your sleep... haha :DDD

It's no big deal, but it was fun skyping you, bye now :3

                I'm so smooth with texting as you can see. But at least we texted just a bit.... Probably not going to text him for a while. He'll probably think I'm annoying or something. I call up Anna and begin to tell her about Lachlan.

 Ring ring... Ring ring.... "Hello?" Anna answers.

"Hey, so I need to tell you something!" I say squealing happily.

"What is it this time?" She asks annoyed but interested at the same time sighing.

"So basically there is this guy named Lachlan, he is like 1 or 2 years older than me. He is Iris' best friend and Australian-" I say trying to explain to her.

"Hold up, does he have a strong accent?" She says in somewhat Australian accent.

I laugh and continue describing Lachlan "yes, he has blonde hair, blue eyes, and this adorable smile. I swear I die every time I see it, my heart just melts. Basically, we exchanged numbers and all that stuff".

"Good job, wow, I didn't think you would find someone as good as this Lachlan guy sounds... hold up, do you mean CraftBattleduty?" Anna says asking another question.

"Mhm" I respond happily.

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas, congrats... now let's just see where this ends up" Rachel says and hangs up.

I look up from my phone after a while and realize a car was approaching. My breath hitches and I fall to the ground. I feel weight being thrown on me against the grass. I look up and notice a boy has tackled me. Brown eyes, jet black hair, and Asian. "Sorry, but please watch where you are going please, I have seen enough in my life..." he says getting off of me apologizing and gripping his hair. "Are you okay?!?!" A girl with blue eyes, pale skin, and brown hair yells approaching us. We nod and she kneels down to check the Asian guy. I guess they were a couple.

"Thank you so much, really, it means a lot... you're lucky to have a boyfriend that is alerted" I say smiling. "No problem, and thank you" She says smiling. I smile back and she continues "I'm Samantha and this is Mark, I think we are in the same class for P.E.". "Oh cool, maybe we should partner up sometime y'know, I'm Melody by the way". We make some conversation and say our goodbyes afterwards. I finally arrive home with my mom setting up the dinner table. She looks up and smile happily "Just in time dear".

I wash my hands and join the dinner table. "So what did you do today honey?" my mom asks me eat some veggies. My eyes widen for a second but I just smile "just played some games with Iris". She nods and everyone continues eating. Thank God my mom is a bit gullible.

______________________________________________

Thank's for reading!!! Sorry Kyla, Rachel, and Jessica for the late update, things are just not good at the moment... Anyways, don't forget to vote, add to your library and share this!!! Love you cacti's!!! :D xx

Instagram- @ijbhfrags_

Snapchat- ijbhfrags

Twitter- @IJBHfrags_

Tumblr- xx-kawaii-tbnr-xx

~IJBHfrags