Chapter 5: Banana Phone

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! Back again with another chapter... MissCupcakee_ wrote half this chapter so enjoy... ALSO VERY SORRY I HAVE NOT BEEN ACTIVE SO I AM VERY SORRY TO KEEP YOU ALL WAITING WHO WANTED THIS CHAPTER MOSTLY JESSICA AND KYLA NOT GONNA SAY YOUR ACCOUNTS GUYS COS TOO LAZY HAHA <33

Also I haven't be active because I'm addicted to twitter and school give me alot of homework D:

It's A Chocolate Milk Party! It's A.. It's A.. ITS A CHOCOLATE MILK PARTY! <----- MissCupcakee_ <3

Banana Power? Potato Power? Poop Power? NO CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY MILK PONY POWER!!! :D <-----IJBHfrags

~~~ALSO QUICK QUESTION: WHAT ARE YOU BEING FOR HALLOWEEN?! I AM BEING CAL-PAL~~~

______________________________________________

Iris' P.OV.

I turn to see Preston stuffing his 5th marshmallow and laugh a little almost gagging on my marshmallows. "I did it!" He said raising his hands in the air still able to speak. I stuff 2 into my mouth filling in the rest of the space that's was left. We finished the video and I was a bit mad but not really that he won the challenge. We went back over to his house to be with everyone so it isn't awkward. Preston opened the door and looked around, his eyes widen I looked over to the living room to see Keeley and Joss sleeping next to each other on the couch. "Mhm..Keeley" Preston kinda said loudly and she woke up "Hey Preston and Iris" she said sleepily, Keeley went upstairs very quick after she said that.

"NOOOO!" I hear Mitch yell from upstairs I looked at Preston and we ran upstairs to Jessica's room and opened the door to see them sitting at her computer. Jessica giggled when the door opened "Hai guys" she said to us "Everything alright?" I asked them "No I died" Mitch said as he pouted "Awh it's alright Mitch you can win another" Jessica said as she hugged him, they do look cute toget- I get interrupted by Preston laughing as he says "Jess is right Mitch you could always win another". We leave them to play Hunger Games and we go to Preston's room to watch Toy Story 3!

Keeley's P.O.V. 

 I walked upstairs to my room and looked at myself in the mirror. I was flushed pinked over my cheeks, God I wish Preston didn't walk in when me and Joss fell asleep beside each other. Geez, Joss was pretty cute and peaceful when he fell asleep. I smile at the thought of him, do I like him? I drift off back to sleep in my room into a dream

~~~DREAM~~~ Keeley - Joss

*sleeping in bed*

*lays down beside her staring and studying every detail of her face carefully and smirks*

*mumbles* joss... joss where are you *cries a little*

*comes closer and hugs her whispering* It's okay Keeley, I'm here

*wakes up startled a bit and crying* Don't leave me please

*Hugs her tighter* I won't... don't worry *smiles and kisses her forehead*

*falls asleep and dream continues*

~~TIME WUB TO THE NEXT DAY COS I CANT THINK OF ANYTHING COS I AM A NOOB SCRUB~~

Preston's P.O.V.

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!" I hear my alarm repeatedly sound trying to wake me up. I finally open my eyes at the 100th 'BEEP!'. Yawning I get up and walk to my washroom to take a shower. After my shower I decide to wear beige shorts, league of legends shirt, and vans. I run downstairs and see Keeley making 3 bowls of 'Lucky Charms'. "Who are those for exactly?" I ask smirking and raising an eyebrow. "Me, You, and Joss" She replies back pointing at each bowl. Josh enters the room with extra messy hair, a unicorn onesie on, and a wink at Keeley. I watch Joss closely for any other moves on Keeley.

Nothing else happened just finishing up our breakfast and they left for school. I decide to go over and knock on Iris' door. "H-hey" she stutters as I look up. Her eyes were quite red and some mascara smudged on her face. "Why are you crying, what happened?" I ask as she leads me inside to thje living room. She sits down on the couch with and stares at her phone and slowly begins to burst into tears again. I feel a pull in my heart and give her a hug. Before I know it, I'm start to tear up also. "Look at my twitter mentions" she mumbles wiping her tears away hiding under a blanket now. Grabbing her phone, I begin to scroll through the cruel mentions my 'fans' tweet her.

@TBNRbae : @IrisMarie619 WTH ARE YOU DOING WITH PRESTON? YOU B***H

@iAmFrAgS : @IrisMarie619 You're not even pretty Liek wth go die

@AshleyShiee(I JUST PUT THIS OKAY I DONT WANT TO OFFEND ANYONE ESPECIALLY NOT SARA I LOVE HER TO DEATH BUT YA SO PLS <3) : @IrisMarie619 I looked better with Preston, so you can go down the suicide hole now #sorrynotsorry

These tweets disgusted me more than anything else! Some people backed her up but it was basically no use. "These people have no right, what the f**k is wrong with them?!?!" I yelled in fury. She didnt respond but began to turn pale and breathe heavily. "I can't-t breathe" She said taking large gulps. I begin to panic and help her up bringing her to my car. Good thing the hospital is just about 15 minutes away. When we arrive there I explain quickly and they put on her on the a stretcher and rush her to the emergency room. I sob quietly and pray that she is okay.

Josh's P.O.V.

I follow the principle to my first class. "Uh.. Hey I'm Joss. 13. I like video games and food" I say introducing myself. I fix my hair and everyone begins to laugh at the last part. Some girls stare at me smiling but not my type. I look around the room and spot Keeley. Walking towards her I fall onto my back being tripped by some guys. "Haha, funny" I say picking up my stuff and dusting myself off.

~After Class~

Well that class was boring. I try to catch up with Keeley but her friends already stole her. "Hey you! Joss, right?" some guy yells at me smiling. I nod and we shake hands. "Want to come hang out with us? The name is Jake. We were just heading to a vending machine for some snacks" Jake says smiling. Accepting his offer, I followed his group of friends. More girls waved and smiled at me, I winked at this one girl and seemed like she was bout to faint. "I bet you are gonna be some what popular soon" one of Jakes friends tell me elbowing me. I chuckle at the thought and thank him for the somewhat compliment.

A girl with green eyes and black hair walks up to me handing me a banana with drawings making it look like a phone. I realize its her number and smile. I take a picture of it on my phone and eat the banana. Jake takes the peel and looks at me and his other friends smiling and yells "YOU JUST GOT BANANA PHONED!!!". We laughed and smile and I turn to see the girl blushing. This is honestly a great start to school for moi!

______________________________________________

Thank's for reading!!! Sorry If this chapter was short, I still kind of have writers block! If you guys have any suggestions for the upcoming chapter message me or comment below!!! Don't forget to vote, add to your library and share this!!! Love you cacti's!!! :D xx

Instagram- @ijbhfrags_

Snapchat- ijbhfrags

Twitter- @IJBHfrags_

Tumblr- xx-kawaii-tbnr-xx

~IJBHfrags