"Hey Captain!"

The other guards know their captain enjoys being a dragon f**ker, and you bet they tease him for it. XD

-----

"Hey Captain! You need to watch your ass! Pyrrah won't like if you get scars on it!"

"Soren, you're on fire today! Oh no, wait, that's your wife!"

"Captain! Why're you limping?"

"Soren, I heard there was a fire last night! Were you and Pyrrah up to no good again?"

"Pyrrah! Soren's missing again! What did you do with him this time?!"

"Hey Captain, are you good to go riding on patrol, or did Pyrrah have her way with you last night?"

"Captain, we appear to be out of burn cream...again. Can you at least order more when we run out?"

~#~

"Well that was a great practice sir," the guard said as they entered the room. "But man, I need to change."

"Same here," Soren sighed, reaching out for his shirt. "Best wash off before I go back to our room."

The other guard nodded, doing the same before remembering something and turning back. "By the way, you...oh wow..."

Soren hummed and turned to look at him. "What?"

"Y-your back."

"M-my back?" He attempted to look over his shoulder, but to no avail. "I-I can't see it. Did one of you guys actually nick me for once?"

"Umm...no sir...it's...umm..." The other guard chuckled and blushed. "Covered in...claw marks."

Soren's face dropped. "Oh..."

"Looks like you um...had a good time last night."

The captain flushed, but then shrugged. "What can I say, being married to a dragon...you learn to live with the claws."