Cutie 0.2

SAM'S POV
the casting page has been updated. Check it out before reading to avoid confusion

"um- yeah I know him, we used to be friends" Jaden replied as he walked back in with Jasper on his shoulders.

"Well why aren't you now?" I asked "We just lost touch, why?" he asked as he pulled Jasper off his shoulders and sat down. "He DMed me, that's all"

Jaden rolled his eyes "ok" he said plainly.

(pretend the time is different babes)

I didn't know how to respond. Do I want this?

I stalked his insta for a couple minutes and if i'm being honest, he is a cutie. Then all the sudden a got another DM from some chick named Mollie or something like that.

"You done talking to your little boyfriend yet? Jasper wants to go to the park" Jaden said out of nowhere

"You done talking to your little boyfriend yet? Jasper wants to go to the park" Jaden said out of nowhere. "Ok well first off, he isn't my boyfriend I've said like 3 sentences to the guy and second, I'll go get his coat" I snapped standing up and going upstairs. I grabbed Jasper's coat and his little beanie and ran back down the stairs. Once I made it to the living room I saw Jaden helping Jasper get his boots on. I smiled I love how much he cares for Jasper. After Jasper got his boots on I helped him with his coat. Jaden took the beanie from me and slid it on Jasper's head. We brought the stroller even through we wanted Jasper to practice walking a little more. Jasper was bigger than the average one year old, he had a full head of hair and was quite tall for his age but when it came to learning he was a little slower. He had no disabilities, he was just a little late to the party.

The way there we both held his hand and helped him walk down the side walk but after a while he got a bit fussy so Jaden carried him then I ended up with him. He didn't get in the stroller until we were a block away. Once we got there Jaden guided Jasper to the playground. And helped him go down the slides and pushed him on the swings. You know, the normal things you do at a park. I sat on the bench and watched as Jaden pushed Jasper in the baby swing. Then I saw her. Molli. The girl who DMed me about Payton earlier.

She pranced her small ass over to Jaden and Jasper with a smile. She started talking to Jaden. A smile appeared on his face and I felt a pit in my stomach. I don't know why, I just didn't like this. I watched with a glare on my face until I had enough. I got up and walked over to them. Molli looked at me and her smile faded. She knew exactly who I was. I leaned against Jaden "Bubs, can we go home? I don't feel that great" I said making a pouty face. He looked down at me "Uh- yeah, just let me get Jasper out" He responded, pulling Jasper out of the swing "Nice meeting you" Jaden muttered before me walked away. Just as planned.

BACK AT HOME

"Im gonna go give Jasper a bath, you gonna be ok?" Jaden asked "Yep, I feel a little bit better now" I replied with a smile. He returned the smile and carried Jasper upstairs. As soon as I sat on the couch Anthony ran out of the kitchen "Sam! Have you seen Zella's video?" he yelled "No?"

"check youtube"

The Truth about Sameera Reeves

zella keller

"Hi Babies, In this video we will be talking about something a little more personal. My relationship with Sameera Reeves. As you know I was in a very intimate relationship with Sameera a little longer than a year ago, I thought that we had a perfect relationship to be honest, but during that time she would randomly leave the room to take phone calls or she would smile at her phone when she texted other people and at first I thought it was just me being paranoid. One time Sameera said she had to get dropped off at, no other than, Jaden Hossler's parent's house. During this time Sam and Jaden were staying at Jaden's relatives so I thought nothing of it. But that's where it all started. Jaden and Sameera had sex that night, which she later admitted to me, Lily told me she thought something was going on but I dismissed her.

I rolled my eyes and looked up at Anthony "Does she just talk ab-" he cut me off "shhh just watch"

A month later Sam and I went on a date at Cheecho's Arcade and while we were there this girl came up to us. She was hella tall, very pretty and had long, mint green hair. She smiled at Sameera and said something along the lines of "Hey babe, you look beautiful tonight" Sam began to have a conversation with her and it was evident that they knew each other. We had a great time for the next half an hour before Sam expressed that she had to go to the bathroom. about twenty minutes passed and she still wasn't back so I went into the bathroom to check on her. This was the first time I caught her Cheating, Sam was propped up on the counter making out with the mint haired girl. We got into an argument and that's when she admitted to me Jazelle Manning, the girl with mint hair, wasn't the first person she Cheated on me with. Sameera then proceeded to tell me she had been hooking up with Jaden again. About a week later Sam showed up and she was acting insane, she was bawling and apologizing. At this point I was very confused. I asked her what was wrong, I was worried. She told me she was pregnant, obviously I asked her if it was Jaden's and she told me yes. She told me besides Jaden she had only hooked up with women. obviously admitting to hooking up with Jazelle. She lied about so many things in our relationship. So yes, in my opinion she deserves to get cancelled. She also abuses her dogs so...oh! And Jaden and Sameera both told me they only had Jasper to gain followers and "stir the pot" Sameera Reeves is a liar, a Cheater and a bad mother. Sorry Sam. It had to be said.

Then the video ended. "Oh this bitch is lucky I'm not in LA rn or else I'd-" I started but Anthony cut me off "Sam. You gotta post something, if you don't then everybody will believe Zella"

 You gotta post something, if you don't then everybody will believe Zella"