Never again 0.6

Things had calmed down a bit. Mollie hadn't been back since Anthony drove her home after Sameera BEAT👏HER👏ASS👏, sam and Jaden were back to their old selves, they were a lot closer again and Anthony and Jaden seem to be getting along better.

Payton didn't like to come around that much, he said Jaden was "intimidating" but since Sameera didn't want him uncomfortable she just went to his house. Today however, Jasper was meeting Payton for the first time.

Sam put Jasper's shoes on then quickly picked him up and running downstairs. Payton was waiting in the driveway since he didn't want to come in.

JASPER'S FIT

Sam opened the door "byeee guys! Love you!" She yelled before running outside

Sam opened the door "byeee guys! Love you!" She yelled before running outside. She grabbed Jasper's carseat out of the back of Jaden's car and set it up in Payton's, which didn't take her long. She was pretty much a pro at it by now. She buckled Jasper up and got in the passenger seat. "Hey babe" Payton said with a wide smile. She looked over at him with the same smile across her face. Payton and Sam became official a few days ago (Samton? Pameera?) Payton looked back at Jasper "wanna go get ice cream?" He asked. Jasper just ignored him and looked out the window "don't worry. He's like that with new people, he'll get over it eventually" Sam reassured him.

7:30 pm

Sam got out of the car and quietly got sleeping Jasper out of the car (yk and the carseat and shit) His hair was all messy and his hands were sticky and his face was covered in chocolate ice cream. "love you Sam" Payton said suddenly "Uh-..yeah...me too" she replied before shutting the door and going inside. She could hear Anthony and Jaden playing Call of Duty in the living room so she just walked upstairs. She sat Jasper on her- well it's just Jaden's bed now...anyway. She grabbed Jasper's towel and sat them in the bathroom (master bed+bath)

She walked back over to Jasper "hey buddy, gotta get up" she gently shook him and his eyes fluttered open "you gotta get a bath Jas" he made a muffled winey sound. Sam picked him up and carried him into the bathroom. Once she got him in the tub she handed him his little rubber ducky so that she could wash his hair while he was distracted. She got him all cleaned up and put some cute pj's on him.

Jasper rubbed his eyes, his was still very tired

Jasper rubbed his eyes, his was still very tired. Sam picked him up and carried him to his room. She kissed him on top of the head and tucked him in. "Goodnight Jasper" she ruffled his hair then turned the lamp on in the corner since Jasper was afraid of the dark.

Sam made her way downstairs. She walked into the living room and Anthony was asleep on the couch, the movie Jennifer's Body playing on the TV. She grabbed the remote and turned the TV off before covering her older brother up with a blanket. She could hear the sink running in the kitchen so she walked in.

Sam sat at on one of the barstools "Hey Jae" She looked forward. His back was turned towards her as he washed the dishes. She felt bad but she couldn't help but stare, he was wearing a black tank and grey sweat pants. His hair was a bit messy which tbh just added to the attractiveness. No matter how much she denied it, she was still attracted to him. Even if she shouldn't be. "Oh hey Sammy" he sounded exhausted. "You OK?"

"Yeah. Just tired...you have fun with Payton today?" He sounded a bit snappy. "Whatever" Sam mumbled before getting up to walk away. Jaden turned the sink off and turned around. Stepping in front of her. "Sam. Stop" He said staring down at the short girl. "Jaden we can't keep doing this-" he smashed his lips into her's backing her up into the counter. Without breaking the kiss, he picked her up and sat her on the counter. He started trailing kisses down her neck "fuck..this is so wrong" she whispered out. He pulled away for a minute, just to pull her shirt off. "Wanna stop?" He asked but Sam shook her head "w-we can't do this here. Anthony is just in the other room" Sameera whispered. He stopped, realizing she was right.

He picked her up and walked upstairs, he kicked open the bedroom door tossing her on the bed then turning back around to lock the door. His eyes shifted back to Sameera, "Are you sure?" He asked even if both of them knew it was wrong. She didn't say anything for a minute, of course she felt bad but it wasn't going to stop her. "Yes, Jaden. I'm sure"

*Here comes the smut ahh*

"Can you grab a condom for me?" He asked. Sam opened the top drawer in the night stand "um..this is quite interesting" Sam picked up a pair of shiney silver handcuffs. "Oh-..ummm" Jaden turned bright red "how many girls have you used these on?" Sam said with a smirk "actually none" he replied, his face still flushed a light red shade. "Yet" Sam said, her smirk still visible. "God, you're hot" he said before smashing his lips into her own. The kiss quickly got heated.  clothes flying across the room and muffled moans escaping Sam's lips as Jaden kissed his way down her body. "J-just fuck me already" Sam stuttered out. He didn't hesitate after that. Quickly, he lined himself up and immediately started pounding into Sam. She tightly gripped his arms and squeezed her eyes shut. This time they absolutely had to stay quiet. Low squeaks came from the bed but they weren't loud enough to wake anyone up. "Look at me baby" he said staring down at her. She slowly opened her eyes "keep the eye contact" he said sternly, but of course she complied. But then he started to slow down, his trusts became sloppier and out of rhythm "B-baby I'm close" he stuttered out "Me too" she said quietly. A few more thrusts later and they were lying next to each other breathing heavily. "Damn..." Sam trailed off "it's been a while" Jaden said as he wrapped his arm around her, pulling her closer to him. Both of them slowly starting to drift off.

Sam woke up early but Jaden wasn't next to her. She got up noticing she was already dressed. Confused, she walked downstairs. The smell of breakfast cooking caught her attention. She walked into the kitchen and Jaden was standing by the stove "Oh hey Sam, I'm making you some breakfast. And Anthony took Jasper out this morning" he said with a wide smile. He walked over with a plate and handed it to her, he kissed her cheek and was about to walk away when she grabbed his wrist. "Jae...I love you, and I thank you but this can't keep happening. Never again." His expression dropped "Oh..yeah, uh I know" he pulled his arm away and walked into the living room. She obviously felt bad but she couldn't keep repeating this cycle with him.

Maybe they were meant to be. But that didn't matter because Sameera was with Payton. Not Jaden, she should have thought about Payton. Maybe she was afraid of what would happen if her and Jaden got back together. Anthony probably wouldn't approve after all they had been through and everyone would immediately assume the worst. She needed to get her feelings out of the way, she needed to focus on Payton and Jasper. Jaden couldn't be on her mind 24/7 anymore.

Everything is different now