Jelly 0.3

It's been two days since Zella's video dropped. I've lost a lot of followers and I'm getting hate as well as Jaden and Anthony and even Jasper's instagram.

Today I'm supposed to meet up with Payton, despite all the shit everybody has been saying about me, he believes me.

Jaden and Jasper were still asleep considering they stayed up all night building a fort. I sorted through Jaden and I's closet, looking for a fit that was casual but still looked presentable.

I tossed my hair into a messy bun and walked over to the bed where Jaden and Jasper were sleeping and kissed Jasper's forehead

I tossed my hair into a messy bun and walked over to the bed where Jaden and Jasper were sleeping and kissed Jasper's forehead. I walked down the stairs with a smile on my face, I wasn't nervous to see Payton. Usually I would be but for some reason I had a good feeling about him. I was just about to open the front door when I heard a voice behind me "Ouu where are you going?" Anthony asked. I stuck my middle finger up at him and walked out of the house.

I parked my car across from the café and just sat there for a second. If things work out and payton and I hit it off, will he have a problem with me living with Jaden? If things between us work out I'll have to move to the guest room, out of respect for Payton, will that bother Jaden?

I looked out of the passenger window and saw Payton walking into the Café. I waited for him to walk inside before I got out. I walked in and he was sitting at the table towards the back but across from the door. He looked up and smiled, my stomach exploded with butterflies, making me smile. I hadn't felt like this in a long time.

JADEN'S POV

I woke up to Jasper shaking me. I rubbed my eyes and looked over at him "What's wrong Jas?" I asked, realizing he looked worried. "Momma no" He replied sticking his bottom lip out. I looked behind me and realized Sam wasn't there. "I'm sure she just went out Jas, she'll be back" I said getting up and picking him up "Wanna go get breakfast?" I asked him as he leaned against me "mhm" he mumbled as a response.

I didn't feel like cooking so I just took Jasper to the café we usually go to when nobody feels like cooking. We pulled up behind a jeep. That looks a lot like Sam's car. I hopped out and got Jasper out of the back seat. I carried him inside and immediately saw her. Sam was sitting across from Payton, he was laughing so I'm guessing she was too. Her back was towards me but I could tell it was her by her tattoos and she was wearing the hoodie I got for her for her birthday.

We haven't been together for almost two years but seeing her so happy with someone who isn't me, kind of hurts. I looked down at Jasper who was now standing but using my hand to keep himself from falling "Whatcha want?" I asked, trying to ignore the fact that Sameera was right there. "he pointed to the little sign on the counter "Cinnamon bun?" he nodded, smiling.

I ordered our breakfast and as I was walking out Jasper saw her and cried out "Momma!" she turned towards us with a look of sympathy. She could tell I was upset. I carried Jasper outside like nothing happened and put him back in his car-seat quickly incase Sam walked out. I got in the car at the same time Sameera walked out. She watched as we drove off.

SAM'S POV

I smiled while Payton told me stories about his childhood. We've been here for about an hour already but we still had things to talk about. I was caught up telling him about the time Anthony left me at the park and I climbed a tree and cried because I didn't know the way home. Then I heard a familiar voice. Jasper. "Momma!" I heard from behind me. I turned around and saw Jaden and Jasper walking out. Jaden looked completely out of it, he makes a certain face when he's upset. He tries not to show any emotion but I've always been able to tell.

Jaden looked at me for a second then walked out, acting as if I wasn't there.
I started to gather all of my stuff "Sorry i- I'll call you later" I said frantically, shoving my phone and sunglasses into my bag "It's ok" He replied with a smile. I shot him a half smile before running outside. Once I made it out of the door Jasper and Jaden were already leaving. I sighed as I watched them drive off.

I got in my Jeep. My plan was to drive home at first but I ended up driving around until it got dark out.

ANTHONY'S POV

I was sitting on the couch scrolling through my phone when I heard the front door slam. I got up and walked over to the door and saw that it was just Jaden with Jasper. "Hey Ant can you watch Jasper until Sam gets home? She should be here soon I just- um- have to go do something" Jaden asked.

"Yeah, of course. You ok?" I asked as I took Jasper from him. He nodded and walked out, not saying a word. Weird..

TWO HOURS LATER

It's been two hours and neither Sam or Jaden came back. I tried to call both of them multiple times but neither of them answered. what the fuck is going on..?

Sorry for the short Chapter :(