:: 𝘙𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘦 ::

"Do I know you? You seem familiar..."

The boy gazed at you. You looked at him, returning the gaze. His eyes. It was the same from the vision you saw in your sleep. "I'm y/n. Nice to meet you!" You smiled at him softly. "I-I'm Gregory." He replied. "The weather's nice today, isn't it!" You remarked, trying to strike a conversation. "Yeah..." Gregory smiled back. 

How do you strike a conversation again?

You looked around. Then at Gregory. You looked at his hair. "Your hair looks pretty messy." You complimented him. He rubbed the back of his head with his wrist and blushed slightly. "Thanks.. Was that a compliment?" He questioned jokingly, in which you smiled.

Y/n's POV

He seems nice...

I thought as I blinked back to reality. "Well... I'm going inside now, my mum's gonna worry about me. See you later!" I walked away from him and towards the place. I looked in. Cool! I thought. There were flashing, colorful lights. Good thing I don't have photosensitive epilepsy. I saw the animatronics performing on the stage.

Animatronics!

I immediately looked for Glamrock Freddy, my favorite animatronic. I saw it and watched as it performed. The movements were so smooth! I'm glad of how the animatronics improved. My grandpa always talked about the old ones. The originals, he says. Freddy Fazbear, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy.  I really liked to draw them when I was young. 

While watching, Glamrock Freddy seemed to have something wrong with him. But I looked away and saw Gregory again. He was walking slowly. More like, sneaking? At the backstage. I was going to walk towards him when I remembered mum. She was holding my hand. "Mum, can I go explore for a while?" I asked with sheepish smile. "Sure honey, just don't get lost!" She replied, kissing my forehead. I quickly ran towards Gregory, "ACK!" I suddenly fell and bumped onto him. "Hey-" He stood up, hand on his forehead. "Hey, um, sorry.." I stood up but fell again. "Oh shoot, my ankle-" I groaned, looking at my hands on the ground. That's when I realized I was on all fours. Ack-

I blushed intensely before sitting upright on the floor. I looked up, Gregory was actually looking at me. I put my hands on my face, trying to hide the embarrassment. "I- um.. Need help?" Gregory looked down at me, trying to be nice. "Yeah.." 

Gregory helped me stand up. Good thing we found an empty wheelchair somewhere. He helped me sit at the wheelchair, his hands are surprisingly steady. Sitting on a wheelchair feels like I'm an old guy...

Gregory's POV 

' ' You should somehow act nice, Gregory. You don't want to mess up meeting a new friend. But you actually didn't want to befriend anyone here, didn't you? ' '

I stood there for a while, almost laughing at what I imagined we looked like now. ' A caregiver with a retired old person. ' I snickered.

"Greg." 

"Hmm?" I looked at y/n. They looked back.

"Can I call you that?" Y/n stopped looking at me. They looked down but it was clear that they had a smile on their face. I hesitated for a while. "No..?" I unconsciously responded, still not brushing away my thoughts.

' ' They seem friendly, don't you think? ' '

"Yep, you can call me whatever you want, just don't make fun of me." I answered, trying to be confident, tensing a little. Y/n just smiled softly and shrugged. 

I shrugged the problem off my shoulder, I made a new friend anyway. Maybe they could help me.

' ' Help you for what, Gregory? ' '

"Oh hey, my mum's calling me." Y/n's voice snapped me back to reality.

Y/n's POV

I heard mum calling. I tried to stand up but I remembered that I have a sprain. "Hey, Greg?" I looked at him. Since he's the only one here, I'll try to get some help from him. "What?" He looked back at me. "My mum's calling." 

"Hmm?"

"Can you help me get up..?"

"Well.. You have a wheelchair." 

"Oh. I forgot."

I tried to spin the wheels of the wheelchair but it was jammed. I looked at Gregory. He has that ' What?! ' look on his face again.

"It's jammed."

"Oh."

He looked like he's annoyed of me, which kind off amused me since I actually liked annoying people once.

"Can you help me get up now?"

"I- sure."

He looked away for a while, thinking. Then, he looked like he got flustered. 

"Gregor-"

"W-what?"

"Did you think of something now?"

"I still- Where did this wheelchair even come from?"

I looked around. I thought of something now.

' ' Pfft, what a bad idea, will he even do that? ' '

"He-hey,"

"Hmm?"

"Can you, uhm, carry me? -"

' ' I knew it, aah I knew I was going to regret it. ' '

' ' It just feels weird being stuck with someone you don't really know.. A stranger, somehow that you already trusted. ' '

"I mean, that's pretty okay for me"

"Wh-what?"

"It's okay, I'm helping someone anyway." The brown haired boy gushed. It seemed like he was lying, though you couldn't really tell. You just smiled at his statement and thanked him, now worrying about your sprain that felt pretty painful.