:: 𝘎𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 ::

"Is Monty gone?"
I asked desperately. The thudding had stopped, and I wanted to stretch my body again. "Maybe. I'll go look." Gregory answered, unsure. "He's gone alright!" He announced happily as he went outside the desk. "Mhm, finally fresh air." I huffed. Gregory was looking at me. "What?" I breathed in.

"We were just stuck under the desk for a few minutes, you're acting like you got out of jail!" He exclaimed, unamused. "I'm a little claustrophobic, you know. And imagine being stuck with someone you're not close to!" I brushed off little debris of my clothes, fixing it. Gregory rolled his eyes. "What's the problem with that?" 

"Nothing. Can you shut up?"

He mimed zipping his mouth. I giggled a little. "Children! There you are. I've been looking for you for hours!" A robotic voice said. It was G. Freddy. 

---------------------------Time skip cause why not >:]---------------------------

We headed for the Tunnels under the Pizza Plex. "Freddy, is the weather nice there?" I asked, teasing G. Freddy. "Basically y/n,  there is no weather in here since we are inside Piz-" Before he could continue what he was saying, I asked something again. "Can I sit on your shoulders? I've never felt being so tall." 

"Sure y/n. But I'll put you down later."

"Aww, okay."

Glamrock Freddy picked me up and gently landed me on his shoulders, while I smiled in amusement. "Wow, it feels so high!" I opened my arms, grinning. "Pfft. There's no wind here you know." Gregory scoffed, arms crossed. I stuck my tongue at him. 

While we were walking, I suddenly coughed. "Are you okay, y/n?" Glamrock Freddy asked, looking up on me. "I-I'm fine, it's just the dust here I think-" I coughed again. "I feel like one of you is broken." G. Freddy stated truthfully, putting me down. I glanced at Gregory. He looked back, returning the glance. "What? I'm not broken." He quipped at me, shrugging. "I am not either." I replied, looking at him. "Keep quiet children, we are going to the First Aid room." 

"Do we have to? Ughhh" I complained, tilting my head backwards. When we were at the First Aid room, I heard footsteps and saw a flashlight. "Quick, hide!" Gregory whispered loudly as he pulled me in the First Aid Booth.
Gregory's arms trapped me in an area in the First Aid Booth, pinning me to the wall. He didn't notice because he was looking behind him. "Greg- Gregory?" I whispered, blushing a little. "Hey y/n- oh" He answered, fixing his position. "Sorry if I made you uncomfortable, I didn't notice." Gregory reassured, trying to be nice.

"I-it's okay." I replied. After that, we heard a woman's voice talking to Freddy. "That's the night guard?" I asked. Gregory nodded. "She looks like she's nice. Why are you avoiding her?" I questioned, moving my eyebrows. "I told you, I don't trust her. I'm afraid she might do something bad to us when she finds us." He simply answered, looking around. "Bad?" I echoed. "Yeah." Gregory peeped out the First Aid Booth. I stayed in, thinking the guard is still there. Who knows if the night guard had a bad intention?

"Look, the night guard's gone."

Author: Sorry guys this chapter was short, I'm currently working on two stories. 
I might publish the other story (my original story) but, will you read it?

answer me >:1