:: 𝘖𝘩. ::

Author: hallo. imagine working at multiple stories at the same time lmfao

I'm serious, I'm figuratively being beat up by my stories. They're literally everywhere in my drive :') some of em' are fnaf fanfics, oc backstories and also look, a Hazbin Hotel fanfic- *insert lenny face*

remember that I said that I'll make a second book after this one? It might be true eh 
by the way that story is set 10 years after you got stuck in the pizzaplex, making you and Greg 22 years old (yes you're both 12 here and hush if you think Gregory is too short for that age some kids are just really short fr)

Aight, I'll shut up. But if you want me to put on any of the stories I mentioned here in Wattpad, I'll think about it. Also, thank you for your continuous support, comments and votes on this book, dear reader! You don't know how much it means to me. <3

also writer's block sucks and I'm currently having it

・・・・✪・・・・✪ ・・・・

The pizza gave fumes of freshly baked cheese and pepperoni, while you took a neat bite as Gregory charged his flashlight. The both of you were sort of taking a break since there was food, and also because you and Gregory were actually really exhausted.

You gave Gregory a look saying, 'Do you want some?' in which he nodded in return. You smiled, while he took a slice and bit it. "... So.. How are you feeling?" The boy quickly asked, making you give him a confused glance.

"I mean... Since you 'slept' for so long. What happened back at the, er, electrical room...?"

Gregory's question made you quite uncomfortable, since it was very painful experience before you got sent into sleep. Coming back to it feels like it's happening again, just like your first encounter with those... Hallucinations, with the voices representing a little boy and a bunch of teenagers, and the recent one a little girl who's talking to who knows.

"I'm... Feeling ok." You took another bite of your pizza, munching while pondering on thoughts Gregory wouldn't want to know. The brown haired boy just nodded, a little concerned, though he just let it slip off his mind.

Gregory also had his own problems, though only one was kept in mind. Why was he so protective and happy when he's around you even if he just met you a few hours ago? He always never trusted people that easily - especially if he just met those people. On the other hand, y/n, or you, he felt like you captured his heart real quick.

The cause of the positive effect from yours and Gregory's relationship is that you trusted each other. What kind of friendship would it be if you didn't trust each other's guts?

Friendship?

Gregory smiled at himself and the thought he made, making you look at him. "What're you smiling at?" You giggled, snapping your fingers at his daydreaming face. "Hm?" The boy aggressively turned his head to look at you, giving a 'The f ck do you want?!' look.

"We should get going after eating." You suggested, awkwardly smiling at him and changing the subject. "Mmkay." Gregory nodded, standing up. Taking his flashlight, the door opened as he walked out. You followed, trotting unenthusiastically, your body bending down a bit.

A creak was heard, Gregory opening another dull red door. Now back on track, walking on the same thin steel where Chica had been following you both, you flinched. This experience would definitely be traumatizing. 

You almost tripped down the stairs, Gregory repeatedly looking back. "Klutz." He insulted you, just right after you landed on your feet. "You're too." You grinned. The brown-haired boy scoffed in reply, followed by a whispered swear. "Aw, crap." 

"Requires level 3 pass." 

"Are we going to go in anyways?"

"I dunno."

He shrugged, moving onto the next door. There was a sign on top of it saying, "EXIT TO DOCKS" but you didn't have time to read it more clearly because Gregory had rushed in the door. Crouching, you both slowly headed in the area, the boy grabbing a bag, while you shivered at the sight of Chica eating the pizza you both made.

Gregory quickly grabbed your arm and ran through the two sets of doors, entering the loading dock. "We found the loading dock, but there's no one here.." You ran in, inspecting the boxes while Gregory made his way (downtown 😂) to a desk. 

"There's some big garage doors, but I don't see a way out-" You thought aloud, looking at the brown-haired boy as he hummed in response. "Do you see a set of controls?" Freddy's voice boomed in, echoing. "I think so. There's a funny locked box with a badge on it." Footsteps were heard as you headed to the desk as well, looming behind Gregory.

"Those are the loading dock controls." The bear animatronic answered, while you sat on the chair near the desk, and started spinning. Gregory ignored your actions and continued wandering around, looking for a way out. 

"Something is not right. Someone must have changed the permissions. You are going to need a much higher security level to get out that way. Come back to me right away." Gregory started to leave the area, making you look in wide eyes. "Hey!" The boy yelled at you, while you stood up and sped out the gray door.

"Staff only."

You both entered, the scene dark. Your eyes barely see anything, just a dim, dark green tinted surrounding. "Aw, shit! Did she hear us?" You exclaimed, running behind Gregory. "Hush!" He whisper-yelled back, quite annoyed. Heavy, metal footsteps were heard as you backed away, suddenly bumping on something behind you.

Feeling a silent gasp and a breathe brush gently on your neck, you blinked twice. The both of you stayed at the same spot for a few seconds, suddenly hearing Chica get closer, and closer. "Our friendly security staff can help."  You both suddenly broke in a run, short, fast breaths triggering an adrenaline rush. 

In fact, you couldn't see anything as you ran. The only thing that guided you was Gregory's hand, you holding it tight as you both sped. Finally seeing a bit of the surroundings, you saw what seemed to be lockers, quickly passing by.

The dim, dull green light got brighter, the pale, white tiles under your shoes making you slip along with the grasp of Gregory's hand. You couldn't clearly see where the both of you were - everything looked like a blur. The plastic lines slapped on your face, making you hiss. "What the he-" The brown haired boy popped a hand on your mouth, preventing you to yell anything, especially curses loudly at this dangerous situation.

A bot suddenly joined in the frame, with two panicked children. Gregory turned off his flashlight, you didn't know if he did it on purpose or not, but you both continued to run. You heard a door creak, definitely Gregory going in somewhere. Opening his flashlight again, your eyes greeted a bot, while the both of you froze in shock.

Your vision suddenly tinted with red, a map bot rushing in, offering a map annoyingly. "Take a map. Take a map. Take a map." It's hand holding the map loomed closer, making you flinch. A familiar feminine voice was heard. "Outta my way!" The same security guard looking for the both of you suddenly appeared. "Got ya!" She took a tight grip of the both of your shoulders, while you didn't run or defend. 

Yellow, hazel eyes stared into your soul as it inspected you both, looking irritated. Of course she was irritated, imagine two kids ruining your job and running around breaking things. 

"Shit."