⇢ ˗ˏˋ Its been a while࿐ྂ

The day was soon coming to an end, the clouds forming a peaceful environment on the sky, the sun starting to set as to make space for the moon to shine soon

The day was soon coming to an end, the clouds forming a peaceful environment on the sky, the sun starting to set as to make space for the moon to shine soon. People going home from work and the senior school students making their way home after attending their extra classes. It was like any other peaceful normal weekday coming to an end.

"Oh gosh, Miya-san could you please hurry up." the younger of the two was whining like a little kid

"Stop whining like a baby y/n or I'll lock you up inside the store." the elder sister stated with a deadly glare before turning her attention back to closing the store.

At her elder sister's words the e/c coloured female immediately stopped whining knowing her sister would actually do something if she says it once. She looked away crossing her arms while pouting looking like a kid who got denied to have candies.

"Ah finally, there we go everything has been settled, now we can finally go home." the raven-haired female stated turning her attention back to her younger sister who was still pouting not sharing a glance at her.

She started making her way out and when the h/c coloured girl noticed this she quickly stood up from her seat and followed her sister like a lost puppy.

"Say sis, whatcha want for dinner?" Miya started looking at her sister behind her

"Anything will do." the younger replied

"Okay steak it is."

-----------------------------------------------------

"I hope you understand what i just told you." The silver-haired male stated nonchalantly.

"Yes, Mikey noted." the pink-haired male replied

As the shorter of the two was about to leave he came to a stop when he heard his name. He looked behind him and gave a humm signalling the pink-haired male to continue.

"I was wondering if you gave my leave a thought..Mikey, i really need it." Sanzu stated looking down at his feet too anxious to see his boss's reaction.

"If you're able to complete the mission without fail I'll give you a whole month leave."

At hearing his boss's words he felt relieved and worried because the mission was quite risky.

But nonetheless he was willing to risk anything for his freedom. Well not his life of course.

"That smells good, you're such a great cook Miya-san." the e/c eyed girl complimented her older sister. "I'll serve it soon go wash your hands."

After dinner...

The younger l/n let out a sigh while throwing herself at the big leather couch in the living room, her sister switching on the television while she sat on an armchair next to the couch.