: ̗̀➛Shameless Bastard! •』˚

"Sanzu Haruchiyo" that name

"Sanzu Haruchiyo" that name..why does it ring a bell?

As soon as the e/c eyed female heard that name her eyes widened with shock. Memories of the two appearing vividly in her already occupied mind.

"H-Haru-kun ? Is it really you....y-you look different." She replied stuttering like crazy

"Well of course doll, it's been 13 years since we last met" he replied looking straight into her e/c eyes. He looked down for a moment as he remembered that day clearly. The pain he felt that day along with the trauma he felt was coming back at him.

He looked up controlling his tears and gave her a smile before entering through the small door to give her a warm embrace. Gosh how much I missed you.. I'm not letting go of you anymore.

The h/c haired girl stood there too stunned to speak as her mind was processing everything that just happened. And before she knew it he pulled her into a warm hug, she just stood there letting everything happened.

Meanwhile the raven-haired female just stood there watching the two before slowly backing away through the back door. Y/n you better tell me what's going on she thought on her way out.

Sanzu let go of the hug and stared at her face. "How have you been princess?" He asked gleefully. "Well i-uhhh I've been good..." She trailed off not knowing exactly what to say since this all felt so sudden.

"You free tomorrow?" He added hoping she would say yes. "Not exactly, you see I have work tomorrow..." Her reply felt off as if she was not happy with their reunion. It hurt him a bit but he understood since she has a job to take care of. "Well I am free around the evening after work and all so...." At this the pink-haired male jerked up his head in anticipation and looked at her with stars in his eyes.

His reaction made her giggle slightly. She felt happy whenever she was with him, even tho they met after years, it felt like just yesterday they were sitting together and watching the sunset.

"Well then I'll pick you up at 5:00pm tomorrow, oh and gimme your number so I can text you the meet-up details." He took out his phone and handed it to her. After she filled in her number she handed his phone back to him and gave him a warm smile.

"Okay so, since I have to be somewhere right now I'll get going, make sure to be there on time princess~" he winked at her while playfully smirking as he went out the door waving one last time before the door closed.

Y/n stood there stunned as she was heating up because of his words. She felt butterflies in her stomach as she smiled like a maniac.

She was so lost in her thoughts that she failed to notice a hand continuously poking her shoulder. "Y/n are you listening to me?". The h/c girl snapped out of her trance "Huh?" She spoke as she eyed her sister who looked like she would go crazy if someone didn't tell her what was going on.