ˏˋ°•*⁀➷Unexpected˖𓍯◛⑅·˚

"Your scars

"Your scars... they're beautiful why'd you even hide them?"
Upon hearing what the h/c coloured girl just said Sanzu felt as if his ice cold heart was melted by the simplest words. Why did her little compliment flutter his heart so much? Was it because it was the first time someone complimented his biggest insecurity?

He swore he saw flowers everywhere and everything went slow motion, his eyes were stuck at her smile which he loved the most about her. Something about it looked like it held a thousand tale of tragedy, but she still wore it as if it were the most expensive make-up one could apply.

While the young boy was lost in his own train of thoughts, the same was happening to the clueless girl. Is this what people call love at first sight? Hold up hold up but they've already met each other before..so does it still counts? Who knows

After what felt like hours the e/c coloured girl finally let go of his face pretending to cough a little while looking away to hide her blushing face.

"What's your name princess~?" He asked smirking a bit before putting his mask back on.

"Huh? Nicknames already? Somebody is impatient I see." the girl replied laughing.

"Haha very funny but I'm being serious what's your name?" He replied a bit annoyed. "L/n Y/n, but I'd prefer y/n," the girl said looking up to the sky it was getting a bit dark.

"So y/n where do you live ?" He asked while also looking upwards.

"Just around the corner..I usually come in this park to take my mind off things cause my personal life has been acting up lately." She replied rather gloomy.

"Hmm. Why the sad tone? He said drifting his attention towards her.

*Sigh* "Just family problems. "She stated
"I see." was his only response before silence fell over again. But this time they both needed this silence to calm down their beating hearts which might jump out of their chests any moment.

After sitting there for a few more minutes the h/c coloured girl tightened her grip on her backpack before standing up which startled the male besides her. But before she could make another move she looked at the blonde-haired male. "I didn't got your name." she stated looking straight in his blue orbs Eyes so Blue like the Atlantic.

"Sanzu Haruchiyo." he snapped averting his gaze from her.

"Okay Haru-kun guess I'll see you around." and with that the e/c coloured girl turned her heels and started walking off towards her home. Tomorrow is finally Sunday means she can rest for the whole day.

The next day came soon enough. The sun up and about to shine for yet another day the clouds looking fluffy as ever, the sky a perfect tone of light blue it was just the perfect day for people to go out and explore the beautiful city of Tokyo.