·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳Rindou!... you okay?

~Complicated Feelings~

The sun was up and about to shine for yet another day, birds sang their lovely songs as beautiful white clouds filled the sky

The sun was up and about to shine for yet another day, birds sang their lovely songs as beautiful white clouds filled the sky. The season of cherry blossoms was not far away, as couples already started making their plans for how they would spent this cherry blossoms.

The e/c eyed female could not help but blush whenever she recalled last night's incident, Miya noticed this and teased her constantly. "Say say, has he proposed to you yet? She raised both her eyebrows in a teasing manner while mopping the floor.

"Miya-san! It's still too early for that." Y/n replied while cleaning the table.

"Oh c'mon! You guys have been dating for months now." Miya sighed, "and you're getting old, you'll probably have your first child in you early 50's if you don't make a move quick."

Y/n blushed hard at this, "gosh you're unbelievable." She went out the cafe to get some fresh air, but bumped into someone.

"Watch where you're goi- oh hello there Y/n." The e/c eyed female looked up and saw Rindou smirking at her.

"Rindou? What're you doing here?" She asked as she distanced herself from him.

"Why? Do you rule this place or do I need a special approval from you to come around here?" He nonchalantly replied while looking around and then looked back into her eyes.

Pissed off from his cocky attitude she gritted her teeth in annoyance as she tightened her fist, Rindou noticed this and let out a laugh. "Aww did doll-face got mad?"

Control Y/n control, I don't wanna go to jail for murder I haven't even married Sanzu yet.

She exhaled deeply as she looked straight into his eyes, "well then, if you're here why not get something from our cafe?"

He looked into her, he had a weird feeling in his stomach, and he didn't liked this feeling, "I decide what I do." With that he left.

She looked at him leaving, what's with his cold behaviour? She shrugged it off thinking he was having a bad week.

Just as she was about to go inside her phone rang, she picked it up immediately when she saw Sanzu's name in the caller id.

"Hello~Love," his cheerful voice called out, "are you busy right now?"

"Well, it's almost time to close the cafe, after that I'll be free... Did you had anything in mind?" She replied back.

"Actually I wanted you to meet some people, and it's okay if you don't wanna."

''I don't mind, I love meeting new people."

"Okay then I'll pick you up at 6:00 p.m sharp."

"Sure."
_______________________________