˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳His promise ˊˎ-

"I love you, no matter what, and I always will."

Silence fell over the room, yet they could hear the beating heart of each other

could hear the beating heart of each other. The moon shone through the window making her s/c skin mesmerizing with a ethereal look.

He stared at her with awe before grabbing her chin and laid a kiss on her lips. "If I'm gone, always know that you're the only woman I truly love and will cherish again in my next life."

She didn't understand what he was talking about, "why would you be gone? As if I'll let you go so easily."

He chuckled lightly before flicking her forehead. "Go to sleep, and don't worry about me, I'll be fine."

The h/c haired female was a bit hesitant but she shrugged it off. "Okay then, good night I guess." She turned off the lamp and got cozy before slowly drifting off to deep slumber, Haruchiyo in the other hand was sweating nervously and couldn't fall asleep, he would look at her from time to time to check if she was peacefully sleeping.

He smiled to himself when he saw how cute she looked while sleeping, eventually falling asleep because of how tired he was.

'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'

The sun shone through the windows lighting up the entire room with a golden beam, the h/c haired female groaned at this and faced away from the sun.

"Sanzu?" She called out in a sleepy tone. She turned her head towards his side but was surprised when he wasn't there.

She lifted her head and looked around the room, but no one was there. She slowly got out of bed and put on her shoes before heading towards the bathroom.

"Sanzu you here?" Silence... "That's weird where could he have gone this early."

She walked out of the bathroom and her attention fell on the table at the centre of the commodious room. There was a tray with a cup of coffee and a croissant but what really captured her attention was a piece of paper besides it.

Dear Y/n,
I have some urgent work to take care of and I'm deeply sorry for not being here to have breakfast with you. I hope you enjoy the croissant I bought especially for you along with the coffee, and I won't be able to pick up your calls for today, I hope you understand my situation. I'll take you out for dinner tomorrow to make up for this mess. Have a nice day and let me know if anyone dares to pick on you. I love you and I always will.
Love, Sanzu.

She stared at the letter for awhile, although she was a bit disappointed she didn't mind it since it was something related to work.

"Guess I'll have to wait for him to be back." She sat in the chair and took a bite of the croissant while sipping on the coffee. Her mind was occupied with various thoughts, some being negative and some barely making the situation better.